• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's part in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Okay so I always thought that Axel was the coolest character in the series. Now that he's returned as Lea and wields a keyblade (both minds blown!) in DDD what do you suppose will be his role in the KH3 story? Will he be tasked with his own mission? Do you think we'll get to play as him?

duchessa

I was thinking something more along the lines of party member, but I wonder if he will be training still and off doing his own thing half the time. I would love for him to get more screentime than he did in DDD, and I really, really hope he gets to take some part in bringing Roxas and Xion back. There's also the possibility of him being a Light, which could probably go either way.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I was thinking something more along the lines of party member, but I wonder if he will be training still and off doing his own thing half the time. I would love for him to get more screentime than he did in DDD, and I really, really hope he gets to take some part in bringing Roxas and Xion back. There's also the possibility of him being a Light, which could probably go either way.
Maybe he'll have some sort of Mark of Mastery exam to complete as well? Yeah I'm like you though, Lea and the other ex-organization members got gypped on screentime. I'd like to see him have a big role especially like you said bringing Roxas and Xion back or being a Light. Most of all I want to fight Isa as Lea!

Megavoltage

Awards
Sora, Donald, and Goofy will be doing the main journey. Riku and Mickey will be searching for TAV. That’s what we know about KH3 so far, right? Lea will be the wild card, showing up at random times to disrupt New Org 13's plans. Maybe he’ll be a duo with Kairi since there’s safety in numbers.

Lea was able to talk with Ienzo in DDD, I guess former org members aren’t holding grudges about their past life. So maybe other ex-Org 13 members will also help Lea on his quest and this is how he gets important information to work with that Sora and Riku wouldn’t have.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt we'll play as Lea but his role is to save Roxas (and Xion even if he doesn't remember her right now). How he will do this and what other things he might do in the game...well...

I have this strong hope for Lea & Kairi being a ginger duo during KH3 where they train and travel together and do all of the leftover stuff in the plot. Since Riku & Mickey are off looking for Keyblade wielders, specifically TAV, and SDG are off on a wild goose chase for the Key to Return Hearts, that leaves Lea and Kairi to go solve mysteries and become bros.

They both have red hair, both have idiots for friends that like running off and doing things on their own and carry the emotional baggage and...and they can hang out on the Twilight Town clocktower and eat ice cream and talk about their problems.

Pushing the potential awesome Lea-Kairi friendship aside, Lea's always been a top-notch sleuth and hitman. I would imagine that he'd be a great help to the crew in discovering potential leads on Xehanort's whereabouts. He'll also probably spend plenty of the game dealing with Isa/Saix and the emotional turmoil from any encounters.

Lea is also one of the few people who possibly knows what went on in the laboratory the day Xehanort went psycho, and there is still the matter of Axel and Saix's plans for a coup. We need to find out what happened to Lea & Isa, why they wanted to plan the coup/their goal, and see just what will become of their relationship in KH3.

If Nomura wants to try and make us question Lea's allegiance to the heroes (Nomura likes drama, Nomura likes mysteries, Nomura likes attempting to pull the wool over our eyes) I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see brief scenes where Lea and Isa/Saix interact but we don't hear much of it, which will lead us to wonder who is what side and who should we trust. I can seriously see the magazine scan taglines now: "Lea & Saix!? What could the new Keyblade wielder & Xehanort's trusted cohort be talking about?"

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Lea is also one of the few people who possibly knows what went on in the laboratory the day Xehanort went psycho, and there is still the matter of Axel and Saix's plans for a coup. We need to find out what happened to Lea & Isa, why they wanted to plan the coup/their goal, and see just what will become of their relationship in KH3.
That's one of the mysteries I'm wanting an answer to. What happened in the laboratory that day and how did Lea and Isa become nobodies? What was their plan in the first place anyway? I really like your ideas. I could see Axel and Kairi working well together. Though I would be disappointed if Kairi doesn't at least pick at him for kidnapping her in KH2 :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's one of the mysteries I'm wanting an answer to. What happened in the laboratory that day and how did Lea and Isa become nobodies? What was their plan in the first place anyway? I really like your ideas. I could see Axel and Kairi working well together. Though I would be disappointed if Kairi doesn't at least pick at him for kidnapping her in KH2 :D

I don't know if Kairi is the type of person to hold a grudge, though she'd probably joke about it. I have always imagined that Lea would be awkward about the kidnapping ordeal, apologize, and Kairi would accept it or even just say he didn't need to apologize and that everybody does crazy things for their friends.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I don't know if Kairi is the type of person to hold a grudge, though she'd probably joke about it. I have always imagined that Lea would be awkward about the kidnapping ordeal, apologize, and Kairi would accept it or even just say he didn't need to apologize and that everybody does crazy things for their friends.
Oh yeah that's what I meant to say. I'd like to see that friendship. If it did come to questioning Lea's allegiance it would probably be Kairi who would stand up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back