• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownkidz

I didn't quite understand what Lea and Isa were up to after they met Ven. I checked up the KH wikia, but that didn't help me at all xD. I would guess that they wanted to work in that castle for AtW, but I'm not sure. The Ending of the last episode also only showed me that they were kicked out by Dilan... were they only sneaking inside to... do some bad things? XD Has this been answered yet? Sorry if it has petecry

fantasy08

Their 'plan' was to play.To be mischievous basically. That's what I got from that scene with Ven and the ones in the credits. It wasn't anything deeper than that. They didn't even seem that upset about getting literally thrown out. They just went to the square and had an ice-cream.

A popular theory though is that their innocent ,trying to break in to the castle, inclusions are foreshadowing that they will end in tragedy later on. People theorize that they will eventually get caught by Ansem 's apprentices,and used in the heart extraction experiments that were hinted at in his reports in the other games. Whether that will become true or not remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Unknownkidz

Hmm, that would be make sense, I give you that :O. Poor Lea and Isa.. they were so badass and I lol'd at one of Leas first lines "You're still playing with toy swords? That's cute" (or something along those lines xD)

xStarSeekerx

Well Isa was all like, we're late! so i was thinking that they maybe had to go to the castle or soemthing

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Their plan was to break into the castle... that's why we see them being kicked out in the credits.

Unknownkidz

I guess so, but the way they delivered the lines made their plan so.... well, IMPORTANT D:. Talk about misleading... (or that's just me) After watching that part I got the feeling as if it was something Lea always wanted to do.

Radon

mofo
I hope we relive their memories in 3D and see what happened to them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
their plan was to sneak into the castle, as to why dont know nor care really.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I guess so, but the way they delivered the lines made their plan so.... well, IMPORTANT D:. Talk about misleading... (or that's just me) After watching that part I got the feeling as if it was something Lea always wanted to do.

Well, it's definitely foreshadowing. They just don't reveal what it's foreshadowing. XD;

That their childish antics end up resulting in the loss of their hearts to the Apprentices' experiments only makes sense, though. It explains so much about them (Saix's darkness-altered eyes and ears, why they originally planned to overthrow the Organization, Axel's sadistic pleasure at offing Vexen and Zexion) that I'd be disappointed if that wasn't what happened.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Well, it's definitely foreshadowing. They just don't reveal what it's foreshadowing. XD;

That their childish antics end up resulting in the loss of their hearts to the Apprentices' experiments only makes sense, though. It explains so much about them (Saix's darkness-altered eyes and ears, why they originally planned to overthrow the Organization, Axel's sadistic pleasure at offing Vexen and Zexion) that I'd be disappointed if that wasn't what happened.

i agree now that i think about it, explains why saix was so obsessed with getting his heart back and axel acting so differently in kh 358/2 days and kh2

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
i agree now that i think about it, explains why saix was so obsessed with getting his heart back and axel acting so differently in kh 358/2 days and kh2

Explains why Axel and Saix wanted to take over the Organization so much, because the Organization XIII elders must have ticked them off. And, Saix wanted Zexion and Vexen out of way, because he wanted to get their plan into closer effect. But, on KH wiki, I found that Xemnas found out about the plot, but didn't say or do anything about it.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
But, on KH wiki, I found that Xemnas found out about the plot, but didn't say or do anything about it.

You know, the more I read about Xemnas, the more I think that the Terra part of him is intentionally setting himself up for failure - especially in 358/2 Days. He knows that two of his subordinates are scheming against him and does nothing, is potentially still capable of using a Keyblade and simply choosing not to use it, spends most of his time sitting around either in the Room of Repose or in front of Kingdom Hearts... he's got all these complicated evil plans, and is actually quite capable of causing terrible things when he's focused on his goals, but then seems to lose interest randomly in things that could destroy everything he worked for. o_0;

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Explains why Axel and Saix wanted to take over the Organization so much, because the Organization XIII elders must have ticked them off. And, Saix wanted Zexion and Vexen out of way, because he wanted to get their plan into closer effect. But, on KH wiki, I found that Xemnas found out about the plot, but didn't say or do anything about it.

xemnas was probably going to have them eliminated by sora in some way.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, that's possible. Isn't it possible that Roxas became involved in their plan? You know as a pawn.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They were trying to go all Metal Gear Solid and try to sneak in the castle for no reason whatsoever. Then they would go find an experiment done by Vexen called "The Portal Gun." They will go through many trials and tests and even become Vexen's labrats who promised them "cake" for success. Eventually, they found out the cake was a lie and tried to leave the castle. Dilan saw the two running away and had thus caught them and kicked them out of the castle for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back