• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mexican Sora

Awards
Wouldn't Terra have access to ApprenticeNort's memories as well? Since it was technically his heart and body he should remember everything he did as him and also Ansem SOD/Xemnas. So those memories wouldn't be completely lost like MX said.

redcrown

Awards
Should we expect any interviews or comments from Nomura about the next game soon? It would be nice to have an estimated time frame at least, though I know covid has thrown everything for a loop.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We might get some small hints in post launch interviews. I doubt we’ll get anything concrete until next year though. Or maybe Jump Festa if we’re lucky.

astertide

Awards
Wouldn't Terra have access to ApprenticeNort's memories as well? Since it was technically his heart and body he should remember everything he did as him and also Ansem SOD/Xemnas. So those memories wouldn't be completely lost like MX said.

Xehanort did horrible experiments on Kairi, I bet Terra doesn't want to remember that :( But, as far as we know right now, I don't believe that Terra remembers anything that Xehanort does? But I'm not sure. Do Roxas, Xion and Kairi remember anything from their time within Sora's heart? If so, do they remember everything or only some parts?

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Plot Twist: She's actually Ava in disguise.
Hmm... I doubt they'll use a beloved Disney character for that sort of twist.

If Nomura really wanted to explain it, she could show up in Dark Road when the group eventually visits Castle of Dreams and they could tie her into the main story somehow.
Quite possibly. Although it could just be a case of "important Disney characters being all seeing", like Yen Sid = Disney. Also:
• Yen Sid (Disney) will lead Riku (KINGDOM HEARTS) into Quadratum (Square/Enix) and maybe encounter Yozora (Not!FinalFantasy).

I actually don't mind Fairy God Mother being slightly omniscient. We had Merlin. Then Yen Sid. Now it's her time to shine and she's dumped more information and clues than Merlin and Yen Sid combined.

Maybe she should've been running the Mark of Mastery test
It possibly is just another case of important Disney characters being omniscient. She's also related to dreams, so that makes sense.

I feel like I'm the only one who watched Cinderella and remember that Fairy Godmother connects to people through dreams so this is why her knowing about Nameless Star and her origins is no surprise to me because......of the dream Nameless Star has.
Nameless Star's fate was unwanted by her and her dream is to return. She is dead and dreaming, like Chirithy said: sleep and death make the occasional overlap. I presume this is how Fairy Godmother made contact with her. Also, remember she used to make Summonstones based on hearts that wandered outside the worlds that were consumed by darkness.

Right?

I mean, I guess Merlin, her and Yen Sid know a bunch of info we're not privy too (Yen Sid was in the know about a bunch of keyblade/the worlds back in Scala Ad Caelum at some point, or at least its suggested) simply because they had no reason to tell us about it previously.
I feel like Yen Sid, Merlin and Fairy Godmother will end up being our Order of the White Lotus, ahahahahah (Avatar reference). Guess that makes the MoM and Foretellers the Order of the Red Lotus, ahahaha.

While I’d prefer another Sora-Riku game like 3D, I wouldn’t mind a Riku solo game either and on the plus side, if it was a solo Riku game, it would be a good excuse to make an artwork for him sitting on the KH throne in the same vein as All-in-One and MoM covers! :D
From what the Secret Ending suggests, it's gonna be another DDD Vol. 2 and not Reverse/Rebirth. But Nomura can still make an artwork of Riku sitting in a throne, though I presume he's gonna make it with Sora together, either as a reflection in front of him or below him.

The file name is real.

I'm a firm believer both endings are canon, though. (and I even wrote about it in the midst of the quarantine lolol and long before we knew about MOM's ending)

With that hirokey is suggesting, it makes sense for both endings to be cannon. Which makes me wonder: will this be a DDD Vol. 2 where we traverse different realities? Riku traverses into a reality where Yozora defeated Sora; and Sora traverses in a reality where he defeated Yozora?

Also, could the Book of Prophecies be recording, not just future events, but rather, future events from ALL realities? And the contents of the Black Box is a data world created from all of those realities? And the MoM's endgame is to destroy all realities and replace them with one, singular reality emanated from the Box?

Towards the subject of Kairi fighting Master Xehanort in MoM:
Even though it wasn't the real one, it was a project of MX from her memories. In her memories, Xehanort killed her and is an all powerful Keyblade Master.

That said, in her own memories, she wouldn't be able to beat him, reason as to why Sora reached out.

Foxycian

Awards
I think I was a little harsh on Kairi, she was good at monologuing the story of MoM! And Wow her fight with the Dream Xehanort was really Good I didn’t expect Kairi to get that strong! gotta give Merlin some props (tho missed opportunity they made her transform into Sora in the final battle Lmao) and it’s true she stayed behind instead of going with Riku... but I have faith in her that she will shine, but like I said ofc i will not expect anything and I won’t wait for her, but nevertheless I’m still rooting for her, she is still one of my favorites (Tho she keeps going back and forth to my top 10 and my honorable mention list) let’s hope she gets her moments to shine Soon and rejoins with Sora and Riku.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So Kairi-Aqua side game when?
I just realized that MoM's ending kills off the possible spinoffs:
• BBS Vol. 2 (TAV in the Realm of Darkness looking for clues to rescue Sora) - Aqua is now in charge of training Kairi (unless they include her in their voyage to the RoD, which I doubt)
• Days 2 - they're not looking for Sora anymore
• Mickey-Donald-Goofy game

Guess the next media is gonna be, like a fellow member suggested: Mickey animated show on Disney+ and Riku-DDD Vol. 2 game

palizinhas

Awards
The actual dream for the Disney+ tv show is that half of every episode is Serious King Mickey On A Quest and the other half is silly stuff like Xion and Roxas trying to bake Lea a cake

the red monster

Awards
I think I was a little harsh on Kairi, she was good at monologuing the story of MoM! And Oh Wow her fight with the Dream Xehanort was really Good I didn’t expect Kairi to get that strong! gotta give marline some props (tho missed opportunity they made her transform into Sora in the final battle Lmao) and it’s true she stayed behind instead of going with Riku... but I have faith in her that she will shine, but like I said ofc i will not expect anything and I won’t wait for her, but nevertheless I’m still rooting for her, she might go back to being one of my favorites again, Cause as of now I left her as an honorary mention out of my top 10 until she impress me and gets her moments to shine and rejoins with Sora and Riku.
Yeah i really liked the way she fought xehanort. i think characters like ven, xion and axel would've dropped way sooner then she did.
MoM (and ReMind) really showed her potential, they just need to use it. and after the training with aqua she could be really powerful and useful for future fights (kairi vs ava baby)

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Imagine thinking Ventus, Xion and Axel are weaker than Kairi....lol. I guess Kairi fans will do whatever it takes to make themselves believe she's this competent fighter. Especially when her "fight" with Xehanort here was her failing to hit him at every turn, him grabbing her keyblade twice and lifting her up with ease twice and when he finally decided to whip out his own keyblade, he floors her almost instantly.

But hey. I guess it takes Riku basically telling her she's weak and a burden with her realizing this deep down for her to continue her training so she can actually be of use in battle for once instead of following Riku to the other side, getting captured in a flash or beaten up by Yozora or whoever and Riku having to risk his own skin just to save hers.

BassDS

Awards
Look, the fact is, the chances for a Riku solo game...are slim. Because it would mean the setting would take place all in one location; and seeing as the series relies on Disney IPs for its diversity ESPECIALLY when it comes to level design, it just honestly doesn't mesh with me. The ONLY way it works is if there's its own little gameplay segments within Quadratum while the main focus has Kairi possibly venturing to whichever Disney worlds they've chosen next as part of her training, similar to Xehanort's pilgrimage of visiting worlds indicated in III's secret reports.

Cumguardian69

Awards
^BassDS

Lol we dont even know how Quadratum works. To claim it would only take place in one setting is completely baseless.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Look, the fact is, the chances for a Riku solo game...are slim. Because it would mean the setting would take place all in one location; and seeing as the series relies on Disney IPs for its diversity ESPECIALLY when it comes to level design, it just honestly doesn't mesh with me. The ONLY way it works is if there's its own little gameplay segments within Quadratum while the main focus has Kairi possibly venturing to whichever Disney worlds they've chosen next as part of her training, similar to Xehanort's pilgrimage of visiting worlds indicated in III's secret reports.
Lol you're not getting Kairi. It will either be Yozora or Sora with Riku. Honestly these moving goalposts about Kairi is getting old. Next people will be saying KH4 will definitely have more Kairi focus than Sora focus.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
^BassDS

Lol we dont even know how Quadratum works. To claim it would only take place in one setting is completely baseless.
Well. I suspect that Quadratum is going to be a world based on Japan. Or more specifically, Tokyo, seeing as how we've only seen areas similar to Shibuya and Shinjuku. Could also take place in the rest of Tokyo or other big cities from the world, seeing as how Nameless Star said that a world with tall buildings, of the many, would be Quadratum.

There is a possibility that a Riku only game could take place in both cities.

Or, which I personally incline myself to believe more, DDD Vol.2 will have Riku in Shinjuku, while Sora will be in Shibuya.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Nameless Star literally calls Quadratum a city. A city with more skycrapers than any other city she knows. That implies that there are more cities in that world than just Quadratum and means Quadratum is more of a city than a world as a whole.

They did not say world with tall buildings. They said city with tall buildings.

Back