• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Henryp

Awards
Am I the only one who isn't disappointed by this?

I want more Kairi, I like Sakai, I want strong representation of females characters. But the moment MoM was revealed, it was clear it was going into this direction. I didn't expected to be much more that it seems to deliver.

Im disappointed that Kairi can't fight as the others in this game. And if it turns out that from now on its all about Riku, Mickey and Sora, I'll be disappointed that she is not getting the development she deserves.

However, I still believes everything this game delivers it what has been promised in the trailers and interviews so...

the red monster

Awards
i only read some part of the story spoilers but kinda don't to see all of it x.x

i'll just ask one thing, is there a tease for the next game?

2 quid is good

Awards
I came here after reading the leaks from a friend and I have to say I didn't expect so many people to call out the mistreatment of Kairi, I'm annoyed that this apparently 10 minutes of cutscenes couldn't be put in Remind, and I'm disappointed but absolutely NOT surprised at the content of them.

But God its LAUGHABLE just how badly they screwed Kairi up once again, pack up the Kairi thread folks, just dump it all away because KH is honestly NEVER gonna evolve. I think this is the end of any positivity I have for the story direction of the series.

Let me just clarify that I'm not annoyed at all about the amount of story but rather the content of it, before anyone blows up about Nomura warning us. Even well before the interview I expected 20-30 minutes of content at best.

Katsagu

Awards
Am I the only one who isn't disappointed by this?

I want more Kairi, I like Sakai, I want strong representation of females characters. But the moment MoM was revealed, it was clear it was going into this direction. I didn't expected to be much more that it seems to deliver.

Im disappointed that Kairi can't fight as the others in this game. And if it turns out that from now on its all about Riku, Mickey and Sora, I'll be disappointed that she is not getting the development she deserves.

However, I still believes everything this game delivers it what has been promised in the trailers and interviews so...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Henryp

Awards
I think reading a condensed version of it gives it a bad look since it’s a lot of rushed explanations and whiplash without experiencing the moments landing (in before the game doesn’t let moments land and things are delivered at whiplash speed). There’s a lot of things that sound stupid though, and I’m frustrated behind belief at one of them.

MoM was always a title that people shouldn’t be buying for story in the first place, and waiting for it on sale is more than okay.

Yes of course, I believe sale and even not buying it is a proper/valid option. I'll buy it because I loved the demo.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Lol what???

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm really really frustrated. I hope
Spoiler Spoiler Show

2 quid is good

Awards
Lmao... I don't think any writer for KH has written something worse than KH3 and its multiple offshoots, not even Nojima and whatever it was he contributed to KH2.

Even if the direction of KH has been a little shaky from 2009-2012 that era wasn't the batshit we've had from 2017 onwards. Now I dunno if Watanabe is still working at SE, last I heard he was working on a phone game for the last five years, but his talents have *got* to be put to better use on KH.

For all the shit the handhelds get, the ones where he was involved at least imo had some strong continuity.

I'm not sure I even recognise this mess

maximumlight8

Awards
perfect reddit comment

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
everybody: please let Kairi do things

Nomura:
tenor.gif

Katsagu

Awards
Well for me this doesn't ruin the game, I wanted it for the rhythm game and from the demo I know that at least will be good.

But goddamn what a missed opportunity.

Back