• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Henryp

Awards
I don't see many problems with the leaks? The one-buttom thing is an odd choice for sure, but I wouldn't call it a flaw per se. I dont think there will only be 3 bosses. Maybe not 33, but more for sure.

Regarding story content, Nomura have been very clear about it, so it is no surprise.

I think the leaks confirm so far what they advertised. I think they have been pretty transparent on what the game was.

Cumguardian69

Awards
^ no one button mode means many players that otherwise would have been invested in the game cannot participate (gamers with disabilities, players with lower skill etc). We dunno if the leaker is right or wrong but IF she is right...it's not ok.

Regarding story content, he was not "clear" in that he gave indication that Kairi was going to ne treated better per ReMIND but all we see so fsr from tbe leaker is that she isn't even playable (LMFAO) and her story in this game is backloaded (we still don't know its importance btw so no judgment on that).

Still it is true to say that drumming up Kairi fans onky to slap them in the face with that disc and lack of Kairi centric content is HILARIOUSLY not transparent and a testament to how poorly Nomura and co treat the characters of the franchise

Henryp

Awards
^ no one button mode means many players that otherwise would have been invested in the game cannot participate (gamers with disabilities, players with lower skill etc). We dunno if the leaker is right or wrong but IF she is right...it's not ok.

Regarding story content, he was not "clear" in that he gave indication that Kairi was going to ne treated better per ReMIND but all we see so fsr from tbe leaker is that she isn't even playable (LMFAO) and her story in this game is backloaded (we still don't know its importance btw so no judgment on that).

Still it is true to say that drumming up Kairi fans onky to slap them in the face with that disc and lack of Kairi centric content is HILARIOUSLY not transparent and a testament to how poorly Nomura and co treat the characters of the franchise

I find it odd because it makes no sense. I understand the implications of not having that option, I might have expressed myself unproperly. If it is not an option in the mandatory part of the game, it makes no sense it is implemented. They clearly stated that one bottom mode was for people who wants to play but aren't good in rhythm games. I think something if off with that, and probably there is a way to make the MANDATORY part of the game easier. If it isn't, its not a flaw, its just plain stupid.

Leader haven't finished the game per his last update. We know there is Kairi cuts cenes he hasn't seen yet, and last report he hasn't finished KH3 worlds. Nomura stated that story was going to be short and that the four main teams were the ones already confirmed. So far, the leak just corroborated what been said about the game. If Kairi is ever playable, it would be at the end of the story. Again, I think the leaks just confirms everything they said (Four main teams, few bosses, few songs for KH3, short storyline).

EDIT: KAIRI IS PLAYABLE

Katsagu

Awards
BIG SPOILER THIS IS THE BIG ONE, DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT ENDGAME SPOILERS! ITS THE NEW STORY STUFF

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Henryp

Awards
Kairi is playable... somewhat.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Uh…I kinda have to say, modesty aside, I saw over half of that pretty much coming. I guess I’m glad I visited this thread because I might not get the game until it’s on sale (I’m sorry. I’m a KH fan but the need to complete my Sims collection despite EA being evil just screams at my OCD).

Cumguardian69

Awards
Kairi gets shafted ONCE AGAIN and doesnt even get to fight MX? THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NOMURA AND CO

Bruh those leaks were so freaking disappointing. All of this should have been part of ReMIND. I am not buying this for full price

Henryp

Awards
The only thing that kinda turns me down is that they have Sora for the final battle. I think it should have been Kairi.

The rest is pretty much what I expected. I'll wait to play the game myself to actually judge the set ups and how bad or good the storyline is heading to. Maybe I'm an optimist, but Aqua with Kairi sounds great.

Katsagu

Awards
Fuck it, I read it....

giphy.gif

Why...just...why? It was so EASY.

palizinhas

Awards
The whole thing is so bad it's genuinely funny, tbh. Can't say I'm surprised. It's like canon destiel but I'm invested on the goddamn franchise

darknessofheart

Awards
Actually a lot more answers and closure than I was expecting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
why does kairi change into sora like how does this even make sense it's not like she's xion god Nomura how?

At least Riku is going to be integral to the next game so I can be happy about something

The whole thing is so bad it's genuinely funny, tbh. Can't say I'm surprised. It's like canon destiel but I'm invested on the goddamn franchise

I don't even know how they managed to make a destiel canon but also bury your gays and also just hella homophobic and it was written by a gay man I'm so done with everything media-related this week like how do you piss off both sides of the aisle

Katsagu

Awards
why does kairi change into sora like how does this even make sense it's not like she's xion god Nomura how?

At least Riku is going to be integral to the next game so I can be happy about something

They just could not let Kairi do it, it was stronger than them.

Back