• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn’t understand most of that…what was written by a gay man and what was homophobic about it?

So in Supernatural, the only CW show that seemed like it would never end, is finally ending. Within that show are two characters named Dean and Castiel. Dean’s the demon hunter snd Cas is an angel and the fandom shipped them because she show queerbaited everybody for like 12 years or something.

So in the most recent episode, Dean and Cas are about to die but Cas has a way to save them but at the cost of his life. The way to trigger this is to experience his happiest moment, so he confesses his love to Dean. Dean stands there confused and doesn’t really react but then Cas dies. So they spent 12 years baiting shippers, then actually made it canon, but then killed the guy who confesses. And the person who wrote the episode is a gay man so everybody is confused how they could queer bait then make it canon then proceed to kill the gay character.

Oh and in the same episode they kill two lesbians lol.

So everybody online is making jokes “wow they managed to make it gay but also homophobic”

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Henryp

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That part specific part is the one that sounds like trolling... wait...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
Opening spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Overall, I think this is disappointing. Some people will be super excited, playing through the ENTIRE game, and then may have a sour ending.

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm mad. And I sort of wish I could undo my pre-orders now.

And the dumb thing, is that I for once didn't get my hopes up for this, because I knew Kairi's track record.

I just... I don't know how you fail so badly. And after Kairi baiting, no less. Like, why the hell would they have Xehanort about to kill Kairi again, and Sora somehow jump into save her... after she defeated him in Re:Mind, and this was supposed to be another time about her getting her vengeance. Can you say regression?

And while I think Kairi training with Aqua is a cool idea... I can't even get that excited about it, because it's what they should have done from the start. Actually, Kairi's training with Merlin should have been fine and she shouldn't have gotten killed. She shouldn't have done as well as everyone else-and maybe she was okay because of everyone else defending her-but she should have been fine. But, no. We decided to go the fridging route.

And I do kind of agree with Hirokey, that... as much as I hate the fridging, at least Kairi messed up for once and now has something she's trying to make up for (so is getting a character arc that way), but she continues to get the slowest slow-burn in the history of the world, it's not fair. She should have been training with Aqua by the end of Re:Mind or something, then. And she deserves to be in this Riku Verum Rex game, probably. But no.

I want to get my hopes up for Kairi in KHIV or something, but I don't even have it in me to do that. Kairi just... sucks forever (even though it's not her fault, but the writers) and I can hardly defend her anymore. Actually, we're all taking her out of Nomura's hands and she's ours now. There.

Also, one could argue that her one line in the MoM trailer made it sound like Xehanort put a lock on her powers or something. I guess that's not true. LOL

I bet Palizinhas is right, that the Mickey thing is the Disney+ show. And the next game is probably Verum Rex with Riku (and maybe Sora. DDD 2.0). But I'm so done with Riku at this point. Joy.

It really feels like Nomura's original plan was to just go to DDD 2.0, but then everyone was pissed about Kairi, so he slapped this together at the last second and it's still awful.

With Aqua being popular, hopefully that'll mean we'll get Kairi screentime (and I guess the Wayfinder Trio isn't going away), but we thought that with Axel in KHIII. So LOL at that.

I think it's cool that it's Nameless Star and not Yozora who's the third key (give me some Kairi and Stella interactions), but given how Nomura is with female characters--and how so far it's amounting to nothing--again: LOL at that.

I'm so sad.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Hold on! I'll read and react to y'all's post in a minute.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

what a mess

the red monster

Awards
I'm bummed out that she's being sidelined again to train. Because that worked so well before with Axel. This is just to remove her. I won't even be satisfied with offscreen training Kairi if I'm not on the journey with her. And while her being Aqua's student sounds good on paper, it's just getting her out of the way.

Pretty much this.
she's not gonna have a chance to do anything for at least couple of games now.
just when we actually had hope after ReMind.
nomura doesn't want the fans to be happy.

palizinhas

Awards
(also, is "fictional worlds" Nomura's way of finally managing to put live-action Alice in a game)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm actually still looking forward to the game for the gameplay (so long as they have my OBM) I'm just no longer looking forward to the story half. Again, I'll reserve judgement until I see the story myself, but right now I just want to play the musical worlds for the game. I think that will still be fun.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
How much more training Kairi needs?! :rolleyes:

The only thing I liked from what I've read is having more assurance that Riku will be one of the main playable characters from the next game, which was already expected thanks to KH3 secret ending.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, how dare people have an opinion. We should all live a bleh lifestyle and never care about any characters.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I just can’t with the phrase
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Like what.
I kinda slightly understood it, but my conclusion might be stretching it to borderline mental gymnastics. The opposite of reality is fantasy, right (unless it's about books, in which case the opposite is "mystery")? A fictional world though...
So in Supernatural, the only CW show that seemed like it would never end, is finally ending. Within that show are two characters named Dean and Castiel. Dean’s the demon hunter snd Cas is an angel and the fandom shipped them because she show queerbaited everybody for like 12 years or something.

So in the most recent episode, Dean and Cas are about to die but Cas has a way to save them but at the cost of his life. The way to trigger this is to experience his happiest moment, so he confesses his love to Dean. Dean stands there confused and doesn’t really react but then Cas dies. So they spent 12 years baiting shippers, then actually made it canon, but then killed the guy who confesses. And the person who wrote the episode is a gay man so everybody is confused how they could queer bait then make it canon then proceed to kill the gay character.

Oh and in the same episode they kill two lesbians lol.

So everybody online is making jokes “wow they managed to make it gay but also homophobic”
That show is still a thing? I completely forgot about it.

That world with Shibuya in it can probably be a) the world in which the Dandelions who couldn't get out were trapped in and developed over time, b) a worldline that runs parallel to the main one in which the War did not happen, or c) someone said it, the world in which live-action remakes can come into existence (not a fan of those, sadly, except maybe Maleficent and Alice).

Back