• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeyToDestiny

Awards
1. All she said was his heart got replaced with another(Japanese version mentions his form was stolen which is the same with he's been changed beyond recognition)
2. It's still not even confirmed NS is named Sora.
3. NS mentions if Yozora regained his old self, he'd be distressed by her absence and it's not like Sora told him everything about this girl so Yozora not acting all that concerned about it makes sense as he's still not really himself yet supposedly
4. He is Yozora as that's the whole reason why he even questions Sora on how he could know that he's Yozora if he doesn't look like him since Yozora confirms what NS said about him not looking like he normally does atm.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Haaah…

Well, all this bickering aside, I have to say, the story is very miniscule, but just enough to tease. Half of 2021 might be a draught though if they’re really focusing on 2022.

Katsagu

Awards
Well one thing I noticed is they really made sure people saw Xehanort was catching her keyblade with his hand. We had 2 closeups of that.

And well, Merlin's training really must have been shit. Taking into consideration:

984c829afb3f98ab7640319dac8902d0.jpg

67f5d21725268eb9c5cfbd48d71ffe1a.png

At least that's consistent. Hope Lea has to go through "Training" also if he is to be important in the future.

astertide

Awards
I don't even know if this is the right thread to put this in, but my guess is that Yozora and Sora are exact opposites personality-wise.

Sora = Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Prospecting (ESFP, "The Entertainer")
- Generous with time and energy
- Appreciates beauty and style
- Likes being centre of attention
- Loves having fun with friends
- Observant, sensitive to others' emotions
- Avoids conflict
- Hates repetitive tasks
- Bad at planning
- Talkative, very social
- Very curious

Yozora = Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging (INTJ, "The Architect")
- Rational, quick-witted, strategic, good at analyzing
- Values persistence
- Cynical, assumes people around them are lazy
- Good at teaching himself
- Hates distractions and small talk
- Sarcastic, often sceptical
- Strives to be successful
- Strong and independent
- Would rather be right than popular
- Values truth and honesty
- Likes people who are like him

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So instead of Returning to the Animated Pride Lands for the Simba's Pride Storyline it'll be replaced by the CGI Remake of the Lion King instead.

If it's Yozora and his companions visiting the Live-Action Disney worlds, it'll feel much different than Sora's visits.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What if Yozora doesnt come from Quadra. Remember, NS says that "Yozora" was bodyhopped. And the way Yozora talks about "Sora" seems like he was disinterested/annoyed. Very interesting.
I've theorized that Yozora could be another Apprentice Xehanort: two hearts inside a body. Two amnesiac hearts and Yozora is a third identity. But from the way Nameless Star talks about Yozora, it's more along the lines of someone fusing with his heart.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So finished MoM this morning, the gameplay and recaps were really great and well done, but I have quite a few issues with the new story segment.

The only game play complaints I have are rather minor, like not enough boss stages, the drastic shift from KH1-BBS/DDD worlds to KH3 worlds, that changing difficulties and teams being rather cumbersome.

I think this game had the most moments where I went from "heck yeah!", to "you gotta be kidding me!" in seconds.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

astertide

Awards
what's this from?
An interview back in 2017 when Tetsuya Nomura and Yoko Shimomura were on the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour-
This was also the first joint interview between Nomura and Shimomura

Also:

TN: Well, I was watching a show the other day, and it had a musical number. It made me want to create a musical, a production where everyone bursts into song.

YS: No...

Vulpes XIII

Awards
So finished MoM this morning, the gameplay and recaps were really great and well done, but I have quite a few issues with the new story segment.

The only game play complaints I have are rather minor, like not enough boss stages, the drastic shift from KH1-BBS/DDD worlds to KH3 worlds, that changing difficulties and teams being rather cumbersome.

I think this game had the most moments where I went from "heck yeah!", to "you gotta be kidding me!" in seconds.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The lack of boss fights was definitely a disappointment. When I heard there would be boss fights and Lord of the Castle was in the game I was really looking forward to that song as I thought I would get a cool boss fight against one of the three versions of Marluxia’s boss fight or even a mix of all three throughout the song. By the time I got to Dream Drop Distance I doubted that I would get a boss fight against Young Xehanort when the L’Impeto Oscuro song appeared but even though I was expecting that to happen can’t say that I wasn’t still disappointed. The Maleficent boss fight was fun but if we could only have one boss fight from Birth By Sleep it should of been someone else like Vanitas or Braig considering it couldn’t of been Xehanort since he was going to appear later.

Rainclouds

Awards
The lack of boss fights and poor difficulty of some songs were disappointing.

KH1 - Guard Armour, Maleficent, Ansem
KH2 - Twilight Thorn, Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, Xemnas
CoM - Axel, Larxene, Marluxia
BBS - Vanitas, Eraqus
Days - Xion, Riku

So many boss fights that were left out.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Poor difficulty? Ehm...most songs are extremely tough on Proud Mode Performer...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They did say prior to release that there wouldn't be many boss fights, but Maleficent really shouldn't have been the candidate for BBS.

the red monster

Awards
I think they picked maleficent because they wanted a disney boss fight. plus she's the most relevant for future games.

Back