• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaker didn't know who (blank) was

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ajoras

I'm guessing he also doesn't know anything about x or back cover either then. Could be part of why he found the ending dissapointing. Guessing the game puts a heavy emphasis on the master of masters and the black box and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoWay

Awards
I was shocked to read he didn’t know who Luxu was

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Again, we keep telling you guys to not expect this guy to be the well of info y’all want him to be. He’s a fan of the series but he definitely hasn’t kept up with the more recent meta story of the series. He isn’t the most reliable dude out there, either.

NoWay

Awards
Yeah you’re right. I don’t expect the ending to be that bad as he has described it. I think he may have not understood many plot aspects.

Do you want people to assume what characters are and aren't in KH3 by people stating the leaker doesn't know who X or Y is or refers to Z? I don't.

I'm sorry I'm still confused what Luxu has to do with this. If he isnt privy to the lore and skipped cutscenes what's the big deal

Fatal Mode

I'm sorry I'm still confused what Luxu has to do with this. If he isnt privy to the lore and skipped cutscenes what's the big deal

The spoiler would be if a character was in KH3 and people wanted that to be a surprise. A spoiler for us.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Think about this sir ThemLeaks. Nomura stated the box would be opened in KH3. Luxu was the guardian of the box and the one who had No Name and presumably gave it to Xehanort. Therefore it kinda goes without saying that Luxu would appear in KH3 to some capacity. This dude, however, does not seem to follow the story. A "Fan of the Series" is probably one of those people who played KH1 and 2 and thinks KH3 is for them. How many times did Nomura emphasize you should play the series with rereleases, then push further about at least learning the story by releasing those videos? At this point, anyone who's ignoring those warnings is just setting themselves up to be disappointed by KH3. I'm not being a Gate Guardian, but he DID warn them that they need that knowledge.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I imagine it's going to be very possible to find the inclusion of Ux content in KH3 disappointing even if you've managed to keep up with that stuff.

Luxu is probably Sora or something anyway. I hope he's not in this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I imagine it's going to be very possible to find the inclusion of Ux content in KH3 disappointing even if you've managed to keep up with that stuff.

Luxu is probably Sora or something anyway. I hope he's not in this game.

Oh, no doubt about that. I like aspects of UX, but the delivery of the story has been so intentionally vague and choppy that it's not enjoyable to experience.

Back