• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked Xbox 720 and PS4 Specs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
It didn't help Microsoft having a 1 year gap ahead of Nintendo now did it, and funny enough looking at the past two generations the person that ended up winning had terrible graphics on their systems. PS2 and Wii even in the handhelds DS.

That's why I say graphics isn't as big an issue as most people make it out to be.

no but it sure as hell helped them against sony, that extra year for developers to figure out the 360, plus the install base that they got from that extra year.

Awards
Play a game like Battlefield 3 on a high end PC, and then play it on 360 or PS3.
Graphics on consoles are in need of improvment.

sorry, I meant to imply that I the next consoles won't be so weak. They'd have to be fools to go with these Specs, so I don't really buy it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
no but it sure as hell helped them against sony, that extra year for developers to figure out the 360, plus the install base that they got from that extra year.

Not really as we speak I think Sony is only behind Microsoft by 3 mil units. In fact it hurt them more than ever remember RROD they were so anxious to get the 360 out so fast that killed momentum for the console.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
sorry, I meant to imply that I the next consoles won't be so weak. They'd have to be fools to go with these Specs, so I don't really buy it.

agree, to an extent. I think Microsoft will probably go the suped up spec route. Sony I don't know, you have to really wonder if it would be good for them to go this route.

Not really as we speak I think Sony is only behind Microsoft by 3 mil units. In fact it hurt them more than ever remember RROD they were so anxious to get the 360 out so fast that killed momentum for the console.

the PS3 cost Sony more than RROD cost Microsoft, not to mention that the 360 regularly gets higher sales with major third party titles plus all money they get from Live

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
PC is still better.
^

Honestly, I don't care about consoles anymore. I can play p much anything on my PC so idgaf. I will say: if the next PS comes out next year, I'm gonna be upset, because I only just got my own PS3 this year... been using my friends up until this point. :(

Shinjuku

Entrapment
^

Honestly, I don't care about consoles anymore. I can play p much anything on my PC so idgaf. I will say: if the next PS comes out next year, I'm gonna be upset, because I only just got my own PS3 this year... been using my friends up until this point. :(

Don't be just be like me play that shit until it's time to move on. Still way too many games I need for PS3 first. People want to go nextgen when it feels like at least for PS3 sake there is a lot more left in it.

The only way I got next gen this time around is world's / sandbox titles are literally 3x bigger. Think Skate 2 GTA IV etc etc. I mean 3x bigger than those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back