• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Leak" season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Hmm the post was removed so no idea what the leak is about.
either way, if the next game is a card game there will be riots.

HakaishinChampa

Awards

AR829038

Awards
I didn't know the post would be removed

Thank you for linking this

The card game in the post is a Mobile/F2P Console game like Hearthstone.
I swear to Christ, Odin, Shiva, Zeus, AND the Horned God, if they put out another mobile F2P game, I'm gonna pull my brains out through my nose with a coat hanger.

Zackarix

Awards
I swear to Christ, Odin, Shiva, Zeus, AND the Horned God, if they put out another mobile F2P game, I'm gonna pull my brains out through my nose with a coat hanger.
People will start mocking the series for being a mobile franchise
This "leak" is probably nonsense, but there's is almost certainly another F2P phone game in the works for KH. They're basically a license to print money after all. Let's just hope that the next one is decent. And developed by the Mobius FF team.

Awards
I'd say DON'T expect any leaks.

KH leaks outside of KH3 are few and far between and whenever one pops up it's either fake BS like that or fake bs without any effort of trying to make up a cover story.

With that in mind KH leaks might as well be non-existent because no legit leaker seems to wanna bother with it either.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Square isn't going to just stop making mobile games anymore. Of course there's gonna be more KH mobile. Hell if anything, the success of Genshin Impact probably got their attention & they're now seeking to make something on that level.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel like the last time we actually got a legit leak (that wasn't a result of SE's own blunder) was when a rando unfortunately used our own forums to do it.

So I guess just take this as a reminder to not instantly believe everything posted on Reddit or 4chan.

the red monster

Awards
I'd say DON'T expect any leaks.

KH leaks outside of KH3 are few and far between and whenever one pops up it's either fake BS like that or fake bs without any effort of trying to make up a cover story.

With that in mind KH leaks might as well be non-existent because no legit leaker seems to wanna bother with it either.
yeah. no leaks for XVI too, before and after the reveal. looks like they know how to keep things under wraps.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Short of actual copies out in the wild before release, has KH ever had a proper leak?

I swear every single time it's either blatant lies, wish fulfillment bait, or something you'd already know if you're paying attention being passed off as insider information.

the red monster

Awards
Short of actual copies out in the wild before release, has KH ever had a proper leak?

I swear every single time it's either blatant lies, wish fulfillment bait, or something you'd already know if you're paying attention being passed off as insider information.
Melody of memory. but it was square's fault.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Off the top of my head, there was the Monsters Inc. leak + links to SE's shared FTP posted right on this here forum, and Melody of Memory (why was that logo even ON the Dark Road website?).

Barrett

Awards
Off the top of my head, there was the Monsters Inc. leak + links to SE's shared FTP posted right on this here forum, and Melody of Memory (why was that logo even ON the Dark Road website?).
Yeah, I remember those Monsters, Inc. leaks. Kinda surprising that we've had leaks of upcoming console KH games twice in a row now and they were both for the latest releases. Really hope that Square's able to keep a tight lid on this next one.

Awards

Ikr? Only times it was legit was Monsters Inc and Melody of Memory's logo.

Outside of that and the December KH3 madness, KH leaks are all a bunch of fake bullcrap.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Didn't Kairi's KHIII outfit get leaked before the KHIII trailer that was supposed to properly reveal it, because data-miners found it in KHUX (because they had it set up as an avatar board you could get after the trailer dropped, but someone found it before that)?

On topic... I really don't want another mobile game. But I know one is probably in our future, even if this rumor is probably fake.

But at the same time, if this is our only way to get something like a Kairi game, I might take it. But I do NOT want a Kairi game to be relegated to mobile game, if I have the choice.

Awards
We'll likely have to wait until the 20th anniversary event to find out if there's any truth to these leaks or not. Another mobile game is inevitable (whether it's this one or something else) and while that might not be very exciting, one thing I will say is that if we get a KH TCG, gameplay wise this will be an improvement over the other mobile games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm just not mentally equipped to deal with people blindly believing obviously fake leaks this time around. I'm also not mentally equipped to deal with people posting spoilers from legit leaks (Dec 2018/Jan 2019 and when MoM's cutscenes leaked were hell).

Whenever Square Enix releases info, I just hope its on their terms and not something I've seen due to a lack of care for others.

Back