• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

League of Legends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
League of Legends - Free Online Game | LoL - League of Legends
[video=youtube;tEnsqpThaFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEnsqpThaFg[/video]​
League of Legends is a game where players are formed into 2 even teams with 1–5 champions on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". A match is won when either the opposing team's Nexus is destroyed or the other team surrenders. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets". Turrets are often placed along a path to each base referred to as a "Lane". Along the way, each player must gain levels from killing the opposing team's "Champions" and "Minions" (small NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters (some of which grant buffs known as Crests upon death). Also, champions purchase "Items" with in-match gold to improve their champion. In League of Legends, each player starts at level 1 at the beginning of the match and can obtain the maximum of level 18 with their champion, leveling 4 different champion-specific abilities.

Resources:
  • LOLReplay - Will allow you to watch your/other people's replays. Good tool for looking at your own mistakes and MAKING MONTAGES.
  • SoloMid.net - A good resource for guides, as the featured guides are written by Diamond+ players (top 1% of the playerbase).
  • League of Legends - Twitch.tv - Good place to watch pro players stream their games.
  • ProBuilds.net - A great resource for seeing exactly what the pros are building on certain champions, as well as looking at their runes/masteries and what they're skilling.
  • Reign of Gaming - Good place to look for League information, as well as tier lists.
  • Stonewall's Youtube Channel - Stonewall is a very informative jungler, good place to go if you're looking at getting into jungling.
  • LoL Esports - a fine place to watch your favorite teams compete in the LCS, also get information on upcoming matches/match statistics.
  • TSM TheOddOne Livestream - Shameless plug for my favorite streamer, hilarious guy and an awesome jungler.
Seriously just look at /r/leagueoflegends.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: League of Legends - lols for everyone

Post your username if you've got one, and get one if you don't!

KHI's Summoner Names:

Blobbit | Blobbit
bloodss | bootie101
Bonechill | CactusAce
Celtis | Celtisium
Devious | PoppyGoneWild
Eggs | Zibal
Finland | jennibuns
HoroXIX | hXiX
KNightof5orrow | Knightof5orrow
Reagan Rayden | ReaganRayden
Sam | drunksam
The Lionheart | richaslions
The Professor | Mirkhan
Toilet Crusher | bttp
Ulti | Malisa Devious
Wehrmacht | chevaliersombre
Zero | JMAVERIX
Zulkir | Flargenblarg
493pokemon1 | 493pokemon1​

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

made a thread a while back, but keepin it fresh is always good.

bttp; level16 and i main Kat. used to play eve but she sucks, and i'm thinking of picking up Akali. Renekton and Fiddlesticks look fun c:

D

Deleted member 36435

Level 30 with like 206 wins.
Played in beta but some faggot reported my credit card as stolen for some fraud scheme and that was banned and I don't have the exclusive skins anymore. ;~;

is my name.
I have been playing Attack Damage/Attack Speed Teemo a lot.
Also, Off-Tank/DPS Mundo.

I get paired with a lot of bads and had a horrible experience when going into Ranked so my rating is diddlyed up.

Zul

Awards

I still remember that drama between Pendragon and Icefrog on the Dota Forums :s.

I really don't know what is good between this, the original DotA(which I play very rarely now) and Heroes of Newerth, which is essentialy an EXACT(even the stats are the same on the heroes) clone of DotA with updated graphics.

is LoL free?

EDIT: And yes, the DotA Lich's ultimate was awesome, no argument.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

made a thread a while back, but keepin it fresh is always good.
:c sorry bout that mayne, I didn't even think to search for an old thread
Renekton and Fiddlesticks look fun c:
One of my friends can play Renekton ridiculously well, and I'm not gonna lie, Fiddlesticks can kill you like nothing else.
is LoL free?
it's free to play for everyone

And I've been playing Nocturne/Rammus recently, I've actually grown pretty fond of the two. Nocturne is very fun to play, with great DPS and lifesteal abilities, and Rammus just tanks everything. I'm leaning towards Rammus atm, just because I've been able to use him with a pretty good amount of success (powerball is one of the greatest things ever).

D

Deleted member 36435

Renekton is getting nerfed next patch.
Which is going to be dicks because he only stomps solo queued. 5v5 premades just wait for him to ult and then CC him and walk like 5 feet away.

btw, pick up Urgot and you can carry games if you get a squishy champ vs you in mid. I picked up Ranked again using him and have a 75% win rate.

Devious

I've been playing LoL more than I've been playing any other game lately. I kill it with Morgana AP Carry, I do pretty well mid - late game with Poppy AD Carry and I'm getting pretty good at Sona Support.

PoppyGoneWild - level 19

By the way, the new Limited Release Launcher is awesome.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

So, I've been playing League of Legends so much over the past few weeks. I love it so much, what can I say?

I love playing Rammus, and it works well because none of my friends like tanking. It's just like powerball + flash behind you + tremors + defensive curl + taunt and it's gg.

But seriously, the Heart of Gold nerf killed me. It was such a great early game item for Rammus, and nerfing the armor bonus completely takes away almost all use of it for me. I've gone into just building straight Aegis, because it gives off a great aura for any early harassing going on.

D

Deleted member 36435

Aegis is the only thing I can think to build on a Jungle Tank now. However, that drops my late game Randuin's.
fuck everything about the HoG nerf

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Level 30 with like 206 wins.
Played in beta but some faggot reported my credit card as stolen for some fraud scheme and that was banned and I don't have the exclusive skins anymore. ;~;

urntz is my name.
I have been playing Attack Damage/Attack Speed Teemo a lot.
Also, Off-Tank/DPS Mundo.

I get paired with a lot of bads and had a horrible experience when going into Ranked so my rating is bonked up.

Lolwut.

I downloaded the game but never installed.

D

Deleted member 36435

Lolwut.

I downloaded the game but never installed.
A BUNCH OF TECHNICAL JARVAN (cwutididthar) AND A HORRIBLY STRUCTURED MESS OF GARBAGE
JUST IGNORE IT

Devious

I gotta say, after trying Amumu on an AI round, I really like his style. The skillshot is effective, does a lot of damage, and it makes me giggle when he goes "huuuoah!" Not to mention his ult is rad.

By the way, just got a godlike streak on Sona Support Role. Hah! I love it. I especially love it when people think that Sona is squishy late game and try to take me down when I'm above half health and they're below. Bye, bye Master Yi. ;)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Amummu is gay. when are new champions out, I'm tired of this set

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

i just play annie because she's hella easy mode.

R, Q, W, ignite, Q = DED

if fed then it's like

R, Q, W = DED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back