• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets..

Which is what? I agree its kindof dumb to spread the love so much but Kairi has a BS reason we can all agree and we just need a good reason Lea.

HOWEVER leets not all be dumb though we knew that eventually as the series progress we would see new keyblade bearers

You may have missed my reply xD As I've said, Even if that's not apparent, Axel was one of Xehanort's Horcrux. Every organization member were. He may still be one. And now he's whole.

I'm pretty sure having Xehanort growing inside him is enough to cause him wielding a Keyblade. Even if he got rid of Xehanort, this would have had consequences.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Not been translated yet. But it has been revealed the true purpose of Organization XIII was to become Xehanort. We don't have a better word so we use Horcrux, but all 13 members had some of Xehanort's darkness in them and eventually were meant to turn into him. Braig is half-Xehanort already (he says it himself) and Isa is right behind him.

So Axel's in the lot too.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Not been translated yet. But it has been revealed the true purpose of Organization XIII was to become Xehanort. We don't have a better word so we use Horcrux, but all 13 members had some of Xehanort's darkness in them and eventually were meant to turn into him. Braig is half-Xehanort already (he says it himself) and Isa is right behind him.

Going by that, is there perhaps a chance the Roxas got affected to, and perhaps due to fusing back with Sora, the transformation might begin? While there is the possibility Roxas just came and left too late, or that it hasn't been done to not recalling some special process, it is something to think about.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

^ Sure?

Going by that, is there perhaps a chance the Roxas got affected to, and perhaps due to fusing back with Sora, the transformation might begin? While there is the possibility Roxas just came and left too late, or that it hasn't been done to not recalling some special process, it is something to think about.

I think somehow Roxas was spared because MX calls Sora "The 13th Vessel" and does his best to contaminate him in 3D. But it's possible.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

While the possibility is there I would think it is pretty low, as Roxas doesn't show any signs of irregular behaviour and we also can't forget that Ventus probably played a part in the process.
Ienzo and Aeleus, who were together with Lea during some time in DDD, also show no sign of "Xehanort-contamination".

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

You may have missed my reply xD As I've said, Even if that's not apparent, Axel was one of Xehanort's Horcrux. Every organization member were. He may still be one. And now he's whole.

Which means everyone else there gets/should get one. All's fair.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Which means everyone else there gets/should get one. All's fair.

I think that'll happen. The way I see it, Xehanort will die for good in KH3, but he will manage to start the Keyblade War before dying, setting up all the shit coming post KH3. So there should be a lot more Keyblader popping up by then.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Using a keyblade is always a test of heart. In KH Sora was able to use the keyblade because Vens heart was within him however once he proved he had a strong heart the keyblade return to him from Riku and he became a true keyblade wielder. So if we are going to go off of the Jenova theory here (Lea Y U MAKE US RELATE YOU TO OTHER GAMES AND BOOKS) darkness alone cannot allow one to use the keyblade (Xehanorts darkness); but resisting and overcoming that darkness with one's heart shows their strength. So in overcoming Xehanorts darkness (which noone seems to resist right away or at all) Lea proved his strength of heart. This is most evident in the keyblade he wields. Its mixes FrolicFlame (relationship with Ven) with BondofFlame (relationship with Sora/Roxas) similar to Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Theory revised and prepared for the worst lol

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
That's possible. Tbh, I don't know enough yet on how the Xehanort-ification happen to approve or disrpove the theory xD But if Lea managed to fight off Xehanort's darkness, yeah, that would without a doubt be a testimony of his heart's strength.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

While the possibility is there I would think it is pretty low, as Roxas doesn't show any signs of irregular behaviour and we also can't forget that Ventus probably played a part in the process.
Ienzo and Aeleus, who were together with Lea during some time in DDD, also show no sign of "Xehanort-contamination".
Well, there is the possibility that due to returning back to Somebodies, that they've lost their own traces of MX in them, in which case would completely dismiss my own theory. Besides, due to MX knowing Sora has hearts inside him, why would he try to make him the thirteenth vessel if Ventus/Roxas' heart was still a "Horcrux"? Wow, I just possibly completely owned my own theory, such irony...

So, I wonder who the other Organization members that were picked are? So far, we have Master Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Vanitas, Braig, and Isa. I actually predicted Isa would be one of them, but I think that was fairly obvious. If we take away the revived seven: Dilan, Even, Aeleaus, Ienzo, Lea, and Roxas, then that leaves only four more members of Organization XIII being fair game for the "Xehanort Legion", (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene) leaving two more unknown ones. Of course, that's just assuming that my paragraph above is correct and the revived members had their Xehanort contamination removed.

Wait a minute, I just realized something. Remember how Lea's tear tattoos were removed once he was reborn. I may be reading into this a bit too much since they were only meant for his symbolization and MX didn't have it, but what if that was a part of the whole "Xehanort's Contamination" and being a Somebody again had it removed. It's a possibility, but a bit low, I think.

Axellover21

Wow I just spoiled myself so bad, Oh well! Not sure how I feel about Lea getting a keyblade but as long as he kicks a** who cares? I'm actually looking forward to and emotionally fight scene between him and Isa.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Something interesting the-terranort-report posted on tumblr:

"Xigbar says to Sora that he’s just a vessel for real Keyblade users because his powers comes form the bonds he’s built in other people’s hearts, in the ending of Re:Coded Axel/Lea was the only person shown that was connected to Sora’s heart not to wield a Keyblade. It was because of Sora’s connection to lea through Roxas and Ven that the power to wield was transferred! It all makes sense now!

And this was Braig’s goal all along, to gain a Keyblade, but until know I couldn’t see how he could have done it, but he would get his Keyblade through Sora’s heart."

flurryflames

Defintity agree. Plus Xeohanort/Xenmas was able to control their weapons in KH 2. Maybe this keyblade is a test, to see where he goes with it. Now the thing about Isa. I would think Lea would want to save him and then once he finds him he will be haunted by bad memories from being a nobody and then thus the organization. This could make or break him entirely. Plus if Xeohanort does have a new organization then I am sure they have Axel still in the fry somehow because he had darkness in him. Seriously why would Xeohanort/Xemnas let him get away? He was an assassin, manipulator and could fight. If anything Xeohanort/Xenmas may still have a leash on him because of Isa. This actually can give the other organization members more developement.

This is my question about Xeohanort's plan with the organization is though. If he wanted them all to be like him then why did he let them keep their identy of their self when they were human? If he wanted clones of himself he could of done it sooner.

Awards
Something interesting the-terranort-report posted on tumblr:

"Xigbar says to Sora that he’s just a vessel for real Keyblade users because his powers comes form the bonds he’s built in other people’s hearts, in the ending of Re:Coded Axel/Lea was the only person shown that was connected to Sora’s heart not to wield a Keyblade. It was because of Sora’s connection to lea through Roxas and Ven that the power to wield was transferred! It all makes sense now!

And this was Braig’s goal all along, to gain a Keyblade, but until know I couldn’t see how he could have done it, but he would get his Keyblade through Sora’s heart."

That makes sense. Except Donald and Goofy can't wield Keyblades >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back