• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets..

I'm not impressed by Kairi as a keyblade wielder. At all.
KH3 or whatever better prove me wrong because right now I have no reason to like her.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

But yeah. It's kind of fishy, a part of the fandom might have a hard time getting used to it, but I think SE might be able to pull it off.

There are "parts" of the fandom who find something to bitch about on any issue or character in the series.

I do admit I find it a tad overused to toss evermore Keyblade's around, but now that I saw the actual blade (and realized the symbolism) I don't mind it that much anymore.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Why does someone need to have a point to be a character though? Yeah, she's not involved in the main story plot right now, but does she need to be imperative to the plot in every single game?

This is where a problem comes in. People want her to do something, and when she does it's considered an asspull. Give her a break and let her stay on the sidelines.

I would love nothing more than for her to get a bit of training from Aqua and be able to hold her own in battle in the future, but right now, I don't expect nothing of her.

I find it funny because if she just stood around and let Riku protect her in KH2, people would have called her useless. She fights on her own for once and people say that's highly illogical. Decide what you want her to be please.

P.S: This has nothing to do with Lea getting a keyblade.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So everything I was worried about or not happy about yesterday have been completely erased :p The ending looks amazing, I love Lea's Keyblade, and dat Julius boss! :)

NotaHero21

Oh I'm raising serious question with this one. Someone want to explain to me why a half developed, unimportant piece of shit like axel can get a keyblade, but numora cant find the time to develop any of the existing keyblade wielders, like I dont know kairi? You can all get as gitty as you want about this, but this is ass pull at its finest. If your not smart enough to see that then your doing it wrong, and are indeed part of the problem.

Edit: sorry if this offends anyone but fuuuuuuck this is unacceptable........ ::::/

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Oh I'm raising serious question with this one. Someone want to explain to me why a half developed, unimportant piece of shit like axel can get a keyblade, but numora cant find the time to develop any of the existing keyblade wielders, like I dont know kairi? You can all get as gitty as you want about this, but this is ass pull at its finest. If your not smart enough to see that then your doing it wrong, and are indeed part of the problem.

First mistake was asking for development on Kairi. She accidently became a keyblade wielder so right there development out the window. I do agree with you that it is an asspull that Lea becomes a keyblade beaer cause its too stupid and cliche in my opinion but i think he can work better as one that Kairi because both Lea and Axel have been given a lot of character development throughout the series

Mr Yippie

man you're a homestuck fan and you're complaining about underdeveloped unimportant pieces of shit

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I would be careful about what you say, dude.
Calling others "not smart enough" and "part of the problem" because they like how the series is going?

I'd rather say that you have a problem and fail to remain civil because the plot doesn't go in the direction you want!

It's absolutely fine to dislike the stuff, but don't attack others who might not agree with you.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

First mistake was asking for development on Kairi. She accidently became a keyblade wielder so right there development out the window. I do agree with you that it is an asspull that Lea becomes a keyblade beaer cause its too stupid and cliche in my opinion but i think he can work better as one that Kairi because both Lea and Axel have been given a lot of character development throughout the series

Agreed. I just don't have high hopes for Kairi. But they showed that Lea has some potential~

man you're a homestuck fan and you're complaining about underdeveloped unimportant pieces of shit

*gigglesnort*
You just made my day.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Remember...the keyblade can choose the wielder.

between saving sora and riku recieving his title the keyblade appered. How did he know he could summon it though, was he having a dive into heart moment while we wernt looking.
Bonus he summon his keyblade form fierey light, so his control of fire is still intact,plus he can freely uses the dark realm, so road trip to save aqua anyone.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Seriously? Is this the KH2FM ending all over again? I remember people complaining that Nomura was just "giving out" Keyblades. The fact is there is NO quota on Keyblade if BBS taught you anything it at least taught you that.

If Nomura wanted to give a Keyblade to Donald and Goofy he can there's nothing in the story that would contradict it.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

between saving sora and riku recieving his title the keyblade appered. How did he know he could summon it though, was he having a dive into heart moment while we wernt looking.
Bonus he summon his keyblade form fierey light, so his control of fire is still intact,plus he can freely uses the dark realm, so road trip to save aqua anyone.

Well though the reasons are currently unknown to why he has a keyblade i think sometime after saving Sora his chakrams morphed into his keyblade similar to how Soul Eater morphed into Way to the Dawn for Riku (even though Riku did summon SE instead o fhis keyblade at the beginning of DDD)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

I figured Yen Sid has something to do with it honestly, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back