• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Diablo

Do you guys think that it would be fun to fight Lea in Radiant Garden when Ven meets him? That would be awesome if we could, like the Riku fight in KH1 at Destiny Islands. Its to bad it probably won't happen though, just post your opinions about wheather or not you would like that and stuff.

kingofgame981

Awards
I think that battle will be add into the game, just like the battle Sora with Roxas. Hope so...

αsiя

space coke
It will be a boring ass fight. What can Lea do that will make the battle fun? It will be just a waste of space.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5108025 said:
It will be a boring ass fight. What can Lea do that will make the battle fun? It will be just a waste of space.

True. But it would still be nice considering how everyone but Ven had 2 bosses in that world.

...Am I the only one who thinks this topic should be in the spoiler section?

Dcasd1

Lea does fight Ventus when they meet in radiant garden. they showed it in the Japanese game of birth by sleep

JTD95

Lea does fight Ventus when they meet in radiant garden. they showed it in the Japanese game of birth by sleep

That was just a cutscene... and if I remember correctly, the screen turned black before they started to fight and came back when Lea had been defeated...

But this thread is about if you would like to get an actual playable battle with him

k99y77

Awards
True. But it would still be nice considering how everyone but Ven had 2 bosses in that world.

...Am I the only one who thinks this topic should be in the spoiler section?
yes i would like to fight him or at least a cutscene of the fight, and yes i think this belongs to the spoiler section.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Unless Lea can use awesome fire attacks like he does as Axel, then the fight would be boring.

Yeah I kind of agree. It'd be like the fight with the FF characters on Destiny Islands in KH1... only a whole lot easier. I think the fight would mainly be used as fan-service if it was added but I wouldn't really mind if it was added either.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I wonder it's just a normal battle like when we fight with Tidus, Wakka, ... or a battle with some Fire magic. :3

The problem with that comparison is that the game developers could afford to create boss battles out of Tidus and Wakka because Sora had no experience yet. I'm pretty sure the visit to Radiant Garden does NOT take place at the very beginning, so a battle with a newbie like Lea wouldn't take very long and it would seem kind of pointless since Ven would be capable of fighting MUCH tougher opponents by then.

...does Lea even HAVE a weapon in this game? *is puzzled*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The problem with that comparison is that the game developers could afford to create boss battles out of Tidus and Wakka because Sora had no experience yet. I'm pretty sure the visit to Radiant Garden does NOT take place at the very beginning, so a battle with a newbie like Lea wouldn't take very long and it would seem kind of pointless since Ven would be capable of fighting MUCH tougher opponents by then.

...does Lea even HAVE a weapon in this game? *is puzzled*

He has his frisbees xD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, fighting with his frisbee. That would be so hilarious to see in game.

I loved it when he pulled it out. 'Ta-daah!' XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ LOL, exactly!

Does he say that? D'awwww!! :3 *hugs Lea...when I'm done hugging little!Ienzo*

Yeah XD If you want to hear it, just click this link: YouTube - KH Birth By Sleep - Ven meets Axel (Lea) and Saix (Isa)
I made it so it starts right when he says it, and you can stop the vid after if you're worried about spoilers.
He says, "Ta-daaah! Stylish, huh?"

lolol

Omg, I just realised the music played then is a version of 'Axel and Roxas on the clock tower' ;______;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah XD If you want to hear it, just click this link: YouTube - KH Birth By Sleep - Ven meets Axel (Lea) and Saix (Isa)
I made it so it starts right when he says it, and you can stop the vid after if you're worried about spoilers.
He says, "Ta-daaah! Stylish, huh?"

lolol

Omg, I just realised the music played then is a version of 'Axel and Roxas on the clock tower' ;______;

Honestly, all you have to do is not look anywhere else. Especially the videos at the side. Focus on the main, and you won't be spoiled.

That, and Lea is so damn adorkable :3. How can you even fight with frisbees?

Overall, aww, Axel's and Roxas's first meeting xD.

There is no such thing as coincidence, only destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back