• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lea and Isa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
This is a one-shot to the aftermath of Birth By Sleep. I hope you like it. It's been a while since I last wrote a fanfic.

~Birth by Sleep~

Lea had promised Isa’s mom that he would watch over her precious boy. Now, we felt really bad for breaking that promise. First, he and his friend were taken hostage by the guards that had usually thrown them out. Second, they were now in a murky old dungeon thanks to Lea’s ‘brilliant’ plan. Third, the scientists had taken Isa away from Lea to be experimented on. And, finally, something was terribly wrong with Isa when he returned back to the cell. Lea felt helpless and angry at the same time about the whole stupid situation.

“You think this is funny,” cried Lea as he held his gasping friend, Isa in his arms.

The blonde haired man in the barred window of the steel door of the dungeon smirked. “My experiment is a success,” said the middle aged blonde as he walked away.

“You’ll pay for this,” growled Lea as he clutched his weakened friend.

“Lea, just let me go,” said the blue-haired boy weakly.

“No way, Isa,” replied Lea with an outburst.

“Lea, you have to let me go. If you don’t you’ll get hurt,” said Isa.

“I don’t care. You’re my best friend. Got it memorized?” replied Lea.

Isa’s breathing stopped. He closed his green-blue eyes and collapsed into Lea’s arms. Lea laid his friend to the side of the small cell. “Isa, I’ll find a way to get us out of here,” said Lea as he went to the door and reached his scrawny arms through the bars to try to grab the keys sitting on the door knob.

“Isa, I think I got them,” said Lea as he stretched his arms further until he pulled the keys out from the lock and into the cell.

Lea fell back onto the cold cement floor on his butt. He smiled victoriously as he stared at the keys. “I got them, Isa! Now, let’s get out of here,” said Lea as he jumped up and held the keys proudly.

His victory was short lived as he turned around to see a black creature staring at him hungrily. The creature’s yellow eyes met with Lea’s terrified expression. “What are you and where’s Isa?” asked Lea fearfully as he pulled out his Frisbees and went into a battle stance.

The creature didn’t answer the redhead’s question. It swiftly leapt towards him and swiped its long claws at the boy. Lea dodged the creature’s attack. The redhead soon noticed a few familiar traits of the creature. “Wait a sec, Isa?” said Lea as he stared at the creature.

The creature’s yellow eyes bulged at the mention of that name. It attacked Lea again with its sharp claws. Lea dodged out of the way. “Isa, stop this! You’re not a monster. You’re one of us. I’ll get those guys back for they did to you,” said Lea.

The creature growled, “I’m not Isa anymore!”

Lea froze at the mention of what the creature had said. The dark humanoid creature smirked under its darkness and had taken advantage of his friend’s fear. “Now pay,” growled the creature as it swung its long claws at Lea.

Lea didn’t dodge this time. He stood in fear as the creature ripped through his chest and at his heart. Lea fell backwards onto the concrete. He saw a white sphere rise from his body as he began to disappear into tiny fragments of silver orbs. The creature stared in awe as it watched his friend’s heart disappear and the transformation from human into Heartless unfold.

Lea’s green eyes leaked out two droplets of tears before he was fully gone. “I’ll make them pay!” cried the redhead as his scream was silenced by the yelp of the Shadow Heartless he had become.

…………………………………

Moments later, the blonde middle aged man from before returned back to the cell, this time however he was followed by two figures in lab coats like his and three guards. “This better be good,” said Dilan as he pulled out some golden keys from his pocket and unlocked the cell door.

“Oh, trust me, it’s quite enlightening,” smirked the blonde.

Dilan opened the cell door. The six apprentices stood back as they saw two dark creatures stumbling around the cell. “Oh, that is something,” bragged Braig as he watched the Neoshadow and Shadow Heartless fight each other.

“They’re just like two animals fighting over food,” said Ienzo as he watched the creatures with interest and fear.

Suddenly, the two Heartless turned their attention to the six apprentices of Ansem the Wise. The Heartless ran over to them with astonishing speed. Everyone trembled, except a certain man with silver hair and brown skin. He smirked and held out his hand and surrounded them within a force field. It knocked the heart-seeking creatures unconscious.

“Nice one, Xehanort,” smirked Braig as the silver-haired man released the force field.

The two guards picked up the Heartless and rushed them over to their ‘secret’ lab. “Now, we shall begin our experiment,” said Xehanort as he headed to a machine and placed a disk into the computer.

The other apprentices had taken their spots. Dilan and Aeleus placed the two heartless under a strange machine. The blonde Even put his finger nails onto a red button. And, Ienzo went out into the hall to keep watch. “Now, let’s hit it,” said Braig.

The experiments began. Ienzo ran back into the room crying, “He’s coming.”

Everyone got a terrified look on their face. “We have to stop the experiment,” yelled Aeleus.

“It’s too late for that, you fool,” replied Even.

The door slammed open and there stood their master, Ansem the Wise. He glared at the six of them. “Didn’t I tell you two to knock this off,” shouted the scientist king of Radiant Garden.

Just as he spoke, the machine exploded. The machine summoned a dark portal, which swallowed Ansem into. The portal collapsed and six apprentices stared at each other. “That was a close one,” said Braig.

“Too bad, Master Ansem’s gone. Now, what are we going to do,” pouted Ienzo.

“We’ll start over from scratch,” replied Xehanort.

“Are you insane, Xehanort? There’s no way we can start over without those Heartless or the lab. They are both destroyed,” said Even.

“Maybe, now, but who’s to say that we can’t be the specimens,” said Xehanort with an evil smirk.

Last edited:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I editted, but it seems like it was too much. I did edit it when I wrote, but somehow it was just crammed together.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Too brief, could be fleshed out considerably, and I'd like to know more of what the characters are thinking, and their psychological bleeps - what makes them tick. It's. . okay, but could be much better if worked on and tweaked here and there.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I agree 100% with The Professor. Try to explain more from the characters' point of view. Also, the apprentices reaction to Ansem getting swallowed up was a bit... OOC? I don't know exactly, but it sounded really bad.

Also, as an FYI, odds are the six apprentices turned into Heartless/Nobodies before Isa and Lea (otherwise Saix and Axel would be Number I and Number II, amirite? Also, since Nobodies don't age, they obviously took more than one year to grow from the teenage boys in BbS to Saix and Axel), and Ansem didn't get banished until after the apprentices were Nobodies (he refers to the apprentices as inhuman in a report he writes while banished). It doesn't really matter, though, since this doesn't have to be a canon story, but I just thought I'd point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back