• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea and Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

I'm nearly 100% sure that Lea and Ienzo share a scene in DDD. Do they ever mention the fact that Axel had Zexion killed by Repliku? Shouldn't Ienzo be pissed? What about Even?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm nearly 100% sure that Lea and Ienzo share a scene in DDD. Do they ever mention the fact that Axel had Zexion killed by Repliku? Shouldn't Ienzo be pissed? What about Even?

Ienzo doesn't mention it. And Even is recovering in the another room, so he never has a scene with Lea.

As for Ienzo being pissed, maybe or maybe not. I mean Axel having Repliku kill him as a Nobody did result in his becoming human again :p

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Ienzo doesn't mention it. And Even is recovering in the another room, so he never has a scene with Lea.

As for Ienzo being pissed, maybe or maybe not. I mean Axel having Repliku kill him as a Nobody did result in his becoming human again :p
That wasnt his intention though, I'm sure it will never be brought up becuase it would cause friction and drama that this series wouldn't have time to deal with.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ienzo doesn't bring up the fact that Axel had Riku Replica kill him. Kind of odd but okay. Alaeus is seen with Ienzo and Lea.

Even and Dilan are unstable after becoming whole and were sent to their rooms to rest. As "Got_it_Memorized" said, I also believe Even and Dilan were unstable because they are going through the Xehanortification process. I believe that after Lea left Radiant Gardens to go to Disney Castle, Even and Dilan woke up and escaped the castle to meet up with the other seekers of darkness and are among the Seekers of Darkness as two of the hooded members in the throne room. After all we never see Radiant Gardens after Lea leaves and we never see it when he returned after the end of KH3D. So it is very possible those two left to meet up with the other Seekers of Darkness.

Vexen and Xaldin were both loyal to Xemnas, and Vexen was trusted enough to be the one conducting the Replica program (Which I suspect was another one of MX's back up plans to gather 13 vessels in case the Organization failed, but that since they could never create a perfect replica and along with Vexen's death, the program was ended after the whole Xion fiasco). One thing that points to Dilan being a seeker of darkness is that if you look at Xaldin's ears they are already starting to curve into the pointy elfish MX ears that Braig and Isa have. A clear sign of Xehanortification. On top of that Xaldin openly stated he didn't care about getting a heart, he only wanted one because there are certain things only beings with hearts can do. This type of attitude and loyalty to Xemnas seems to make him a perfect candidate for a fragment of MX's heart to grow inside of him.

flurryflames

Ienzo doesn't bring up the fact that Axel had Riku Replica kill him. Kind of odd but okay. Alaeus is seen with Ienzo and Lea.

Even and Dilan are unstable after becoming whole and were sent to their rooms to rest. As "Got_it_Memorized" said, I also believe Even and Dilan were unstable because they are going through the Xehanortification process. I believe that after Lea left Radiant Gardens to go to Disney Castle, Even and Dilan woke up and escaped the castle to meet up with the other seekers of darkness and are among the Seekers of Darkness as two of the hooded members in the throne room. After all we never see Radiant Gardens after Lea leaves and we never see it when he returned after the end of KH3D. So it is very possible those two left to meet up with the other Seekers of Darkness.

Vexen and Xaldin were both loyal to Xemnas, and Vexen was trusted enough to be the one conducting the Replica program (Which I suspect was another one of MX's back up plans to gather 13 vessels in case the Organization failed, but that since they could never create a perfect replica and along with Vexen's death, the program was ended after the whole Xion fiasco). One thing that points to Dilan being a seeker of darkness is that if you look at Xaldin's ears they are already starting to curve into the pointy elfish MX ears that Braig and Isa have. A clear sign of Xehanortification. On top of that Xaldin openly stated he didn't care about getting a heart, he only wanted one because there are certain things only beings with hearts can do. This type of attitude and loyalty to Xemnas seems to make him a perfect candidate for a fragment of MX's heart to grow inside of him.

Perhaps it will be brought up in the future or Ienzo/Zexion is forgiving. He does have Elaeus/Lexasus back so I don't think they want to deal with it right now. I doubt they trust Axel/Lea though.

I agree with this a 100 % when I saw the cutscene when they didn't wake up. Maybe Dilan didn't want to be a palace guard anymore since there is no action and no reason to pull rank unless someone suspicious comes along. I always suspected that Dilan or Xaldin was close as well with the slightly pointed ears that I noticed on the official art work for the Organization. Vexen may of not pointed ears, but he was crazy and did most of the clone work for Xenmas. So I don't doubt that he joined as well. If so then I wonder how Saix/Isa would feel towards this as he knew that Axel/Lea eliminated Vexen. Would the scientist be a threat? Or is the blue haired nobody too far gone to Xenmas or MX's power? Perhaps Even has more of Vexen's mind and wants revenge on Axel/Lea for killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back