• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea and Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Heart

Is it possible that the birth by sleep masked character, revealed as Veritas, is Lea? My friend and I were discussing this and it did not seem to far-fetched but please comment if you have information to help or hurt this theory.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Is it possible that the birth by sleep masked character, revealed as Veritas, is Lea? My friend and I were discussing this and it did not seem to far-fetched but please comment if you have information to help or hurt this theory.

Well his name isnt Lea thats seems to be the biggest problem. Why release his name after so long if it isnt the right one?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How the hell does that make sense or seem like a good idea at all? Seriously, if you are going to make up some far out theory, at least say more than "hey this is something I think and have no ideas to back it up."

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Many problems with this. Main problem is they look nothing alike.

I know we havent seen Vanitas' face but Obviously Axels' body frame is nothing like that of Van's

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Vanitas is fairly muscular for his age, and Axel was the skinniest person in Organization XIII, with a waist even thinner than Larxene, so yeah...

αsiя

space coke
∞;4634822 said:
Vanitas is fairly muscular for his age, and Axel was the skinniest person in Organization XIII, with a waist even thinner than Larxene, so yeah...

Yea Axel was second closest to being feminine
Just behind Marluxia

It would be weird that Vanitas is Lea
It's like Axel was kicking it with his worstest enemy

Beyer

I highly doubt Vantias is Lea, also, I think it was said Van was someone completely new (does that apply to organization somebodies? they are still the same person yeah?)

I also think it was said somewhere said that Lea and Saix's somebody will appear with small roles in BBS but even if I am wrong, I still would like to see them and get some info about their pasts.

Axel's Heart

I highly doubt Vantias is Lea, also, I think it was said Van was someone completely new (does that apply to organization somebodies? they are still the same person yeah?)

I also think it was said somewhere said that Lea and Saix's somebody will appear with small roles in BBS but even if I am wrong, I still would like to see them and get some info about their pasts.

I will keep an eye out for all of these. I hope we see lea.

Axel_Burn

well i dont think that Lea is Vanitas because it doesnt make sense(Lea and Xehanort together?Really?) and if he was he wouldnt use a Keyblade but Chakrams...like braig and xigbar and the other members.They all have the same weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back