• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE strategy guide!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo_girl

I finally got one!!!! Yay!!! :D Anyway, it's awesome; the box it comes in is beautiful,and Jiminy's journal is FULL of spoilers. However, there were some things I didn't like.

Jiminy's journal has stickers for items that you collect in each world, but the stickers don't match the pics!! There's like, a potion pic, and the place you stick it on is a treasure chest, so I'm like, "What the heck?!" Can anyone help with that? Also, I looked through the guide, and can someone explain what Limit moves are? I understand that it has to do with the limit gauge, but how do you active it??

Riku_And_Sora99

Um, I don't think you get the Limits till a little bit later, but they are supposed to be like combo moves you do with one of your party members. I think so at least. And I'm stuck on the item stickers too...

ryo_girl

I'm not sure whether to just leave them or not. I mean, if you look at the items in the back of the actual guide, you can kind of figure the stickers out, but I'm not sure it's worth it. Maybe I'll just leave them.

JoeBum14

The LE Guide is humongous. I dont get mine till Friday when it is shipped to my house, but the girl at Gamestop let me look at one they had preordered out.(Not inside sadly.) It is about the normal one and a half!

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness
Question. My dad just sent me all the Kingdom hearts stuff that I preordered at the Gamestop by his house but he only got me the regular strategy guide. Whats the difference bewtween the two. Is there anything that you must absoltly must have to be a die-hard fan? *like i wish i was >.<*

BHK's Keyblade

Twighlight town between the light and the Darkness
BHK's Keyblade said:
Question. My dad just sent me all the Kingdom hearts stuff that I preordered at the Gamestop by his house but he only got me the regular strategy guide. Whats the difference bewtween the two. Is there anything that you must absoltly must have to be a die-hard fan? *like i wish i was >.<*
Because if there is I'm gonna go buy the le tomarrow

dime55

im jus fina leave my stickers there. what cover did everyone get for their guide? i got wisdom =( i wanted the silver one haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back