• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE Strat guide from Walmart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueRoxas

im so happy..Im gonna get the LE stratagy guide from walmart..instead of it being 30$ there selling it for 23$ with shipping..so im definatly going to get it, only bad thing is that it comes on the 31..oh well..nice price tho.

E

Eclipse

who cares? why did you post this? Does it contribute anything at all to the kh2 community?

not trying to be mean, but this is useless, it's not like anyone cares :p

Sharikaaria

that's where i got my LE guide from.. it was really confusing because all three shipping methods say it'll arrive on the 31st. my mom said that walmart has a really good shipping policy so you can expect it by then.

E

Eclipse

-__- this thread is so retarded....we all know walmart is cheaper -__-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wallmart sells everything really cheap. But I trust Gamestop. "/

Vin

Bronze Member
i just pro orded mine yesterday at walmart to but they said by the 31st so does that mean we might get it earlier

TheTrueRoxas

No, we will get it later..on the 31st, i mean if i orderd it from my gamestop i could go pick it up now..but i dont mind waiting till the 31st, if i can save a little extra money.

King Sora

yeah i was going to do the same thing, but i got an email saying that its gonna ship april 31st..and yes..i said april

Edit (copied from email)

Kingdom Hearts II: Limited Edition Strategy Guide; Format:
Original release date : 28 MAR 2006
New release date : 28 APR 2006
Selected Shipping Method : Standard Shipping

Sharikaaria

if you ordered from walmart.com it should be the march. you could call walmart, but i doubt anyone will be able to help you. when i called for some info, they sounded really deadbeat and didn't solve my problem

King Sora

yeah i'm not that worried about it, i'm just gonna get it from gamestop or eb games. I got my email several days after i ordered it though, but i find that really weird

Vin

Bronze Member
call custumor service n ask them heres the # 1-800-966-6546 from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. (CT), 7 days a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back