• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE Guide Info Page

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuraMutsugi

omg, that's so awsome ^__^ grats, i really hope i either get master or final form guide D: i've allready pre-ordered it so , i guess it's not up to me, but i'm hopefull that i get one of those two, the only one i really don't want is wisdom form, but nothing against that form, i love the color flam and powers, i just want my form to have two keyblades x3

kthundercat

I wonder if maybe you can actually pick which cover you get if you ordered it from a gamestore and when you get there you can pick between what they have.....?

KeyChain

kthundercat said:
I wonder if maybe you can actually pick which cover you get if you ordered it from a gamestore and when you get there you can pick between what they have.....?
Nope, on the Gamefaqs forum, a person who has the guide says it comes shrinkwrapped, so its random.

D

disneyboi81

Libra- Thanks for the credit :) For those that have asked, I got an e-mail this morning from gamestop stating the guide shipped on yesterday and I have next day for both the guide and game! No, game has not shipped yet :(
Can post more pics of stuf, just let me know what ya'll would like!

Thanks!

Disneyboi81

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
The guy at my gamestop said I couldn't reserve the LE Guide when I went to reserve the game which was just a month ago, and he told me to come back later on -- like closer to when the game is coming out. So, I went today and I can't reserve the LE guide because they're all out! If I order it on Amazon, is it the same thing as the pictures shown in the first post?

Hilary_Fan

is the limeted edition guide really worth it? i want to know, is the le guide the same as the signature one, just with out the cover, and the journal...? i mean, does it look exactlly the same inside...? is it as detailed as the limited guide is...?

thanks in advance!!!

Hilary_Fan

i was wondering...? how did you guys get pics of the strategy guide if it hasen't come out yet...? i live in Canada...when do i get it...?

i'm only asking because on different sites i am seeing different release dates. i also wanted to know wher ei could get the strategy guide in canada..?

thanks

kthundercat

They've said that it is indeed the same guide on the inside. It probably even has some of the same stuff in the jiminy journal in the Signature, just not quite as interactive.

soulblade_075

can anyone tell me the price of the limited guide in canadian... i converted $29.99 to canadian which is $35 so im guessing its $39.99

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i've only seen the valor and wisdom covers........
can someone put a link to the last two covers?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
where was this released? Does anyone actually have the LE guide yet? Or do we still have to wait???

and, does the guide come wit all 4 covers? Or ya just get one? Im not sure anymore.......

Last edited:

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Oathkeeper01 said:
where was this released? Does anyone actually have the LE guide yet? Or do we still have to wait???

and, does the guide come wit all 4 covers? Or ya just get one? Im not sure anymore.......

One random cover. And I checked with my gamestop and they have them in stock. I will be trying to pick it up tomorrow.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
random huh..........oh well, Im sure it will be a cool one! :D

thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back