• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LBG Assignment #1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Okay since you guys have been bothering me so much I'll make an assignment.

So basically I'll give you guys a choce.
Either make an:
- Animation (something unique and kick @$$ tho')
- sig or splash that has a Christmas/Holiday/Winter theme to it.

Due Date: before christmas XP (DEc. 25)

C4 out.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
awesome teh first assignment for LBG noice!!!!!!! well ill edit when im done

done with the tag ill do a animation tommorow

merrychirstmassig.jpg

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
For the animation, does it have to have a christmas theme? Also, how long do you expect them to be?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
C4strife said:
Hmm well I'm not the animation type of person...
So I dont' know how long ... just don't make it too short peferably
And if you can do a Christmas themed one that would be great Mikail

haha... I really want to make an animation...it is just that lately I've been lacking inspirtation :(. I just don't get any ideas that says "Let me make an animation!" And when I do get those ideas, I don't have the sprites. In this case, I don't have the sprites. I have tons of ideas for a christmas animation (KH-ralted) but I don't have the time to make and recolor everything.

idea #1 - I was going to make a snowball fight using kh characters. Problem is, I have to make snow, clothing, movements, effects for evertying. That would take a long time lol

idea #2 - Christmas town fight. Problem is, I need christmas sora, christmas jack, and oggie fighting sprites. Too time consuming once again.

I have to think of something that shouldn't make me create sprite sheets for it XD

edit Woah! I just added on to idea #1! A snowball fight between Sora, Kairi and Riku against Mickey Donald and Goofy. Just casual throwing snow, snow bursting. After a little while, I'll end it with Riku going into dark mode and throwing snowballs like a macchine gun.

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Animations going to take longer than the due date so I have rushed on a tag to enter. Animation will still be made though.

frosty.jpg

O

Onewingedangel6

crap almost forgot bout this here ya go

merrychristmas.jpg

not ma best made it in a rush

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
eh...animation came out decent. I started getting a little lazy with it though. It isn't easy working with 6 different characters lmao...which is why it didn't come out as good as it would have if it was 2-3 characters at a time.

With Background -
{a bit fast becuase image ready sucks}
snowballfightanimation256gd.gif

Without Background -
http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/6803/snowballfightanimation0bm.gif
This one is better becuase of the speed...although there is no background

The background came out crappy. I want to fix it but I don't know how I should make it look or what to use. If anyone wants to give me a custom made bg to use, I will give you credit in the animation

Last edited:

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
that's really neat Mikail.
I personally like the one with the b/g because it moves faster like a realistic fight.
Just you can't see your name near the edge.

For the b/g the snow is a little sharp so blurring would help.
As for the sky you could always try to make it with filter render clouds... or use a google image of a sky.

Back