• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Launchpad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Let's talk about me, and us, where we are, where we've been, and where we're going. What I mean to all of you, and what you all mean to me.

This KHinsider website has seen it's ups, it's seen it's downs. Most of the downs being before I got here, but I'm sure that's mostly coincidental. We've had our Billyzanesucks'. We've had our Larxene012s. Now we have a little fella named his grace and he's just a ball of energy that most of us probably couldn't contain.

Now let me ask you all this-- Do you honestly think the site staff is doing a good job? Reassuring us about news. Trying to calm us down. It's like they're trying to suppress our true, raw emotions. They keep things from us. They talk to Justin Cowden over microphone instead of bringing him to us... They're greedy, hateful people when you get down to it.

Don't even get me started on the layout. There's blue everywhere. It's obnoxious. Those point-dexters on the staff think they're so smart, but they never thought to ask us if we liked all this BLUE BULLSHIT. Is it negligence? Or malicious intent? My loving and charitable heart wants it to be the former, but my tried-and-true dome piece is telling me it's the latter.

Now here's me-- Launchpad, formerly Launchpad McQuack. I shortened my name for the ease of you, the blue-collared (you can have any color collar you want, though, I won't force blue on you like the staff does) forum poster, so when you refer to me, as frequently as you lovingly do, it'll be easier to just call me Launchpad. Ever since I came bursting onto the scene in early 2013, I've been a no-nonsense man who treats everyone with the integrity they deserve. I say what we're all thinking. I don't hold back, because I know I'm an example for many posters who are conditionally more docile than I. If I hold back, they're not getting the release they so desperately require on this overly censored site.

I've recently been crowned by all of you as the 'king' of this website. While the gesture is flattering as can be, I'm no king. I like to imagine myself as an elevated equal at best; you are all my brothers and sisters! If I am to be king, I must also be a servant to all of you. It isn't easy to provide consistent high effort quality content to all of you, sending inspiration to posters big and small, black and white, gay and not so gay. Fate has presented my head a crown, and whilst it is a nice crown upon the eyes of all my admirers, it is a thorny crown. A thorny crown now imbued to my skull and mind. Yet, do I grimace? Nay. I smile with this crown, for despite all the pain I endure, my eyes blinded by blue, and my access to Justin Cowden denied, I know the function I provide to all you beautiful people.

If all of you love me for what I've provided, I have figured out a way to pay me back. The effort would be low, but my appreciation and debt would be eternal. Do what you can to convince the conniving site-staff to adhere to my firm requests:

1) Change the color blue to something else. Black and gold, red and grey. I allow and encourage creativity and frequent alterations on this theme. The blue tyranny must be done.

2) Official acknowledgement of yours truly as the king of this website. As you all have willed it to be in your hearts and minds, it should be known and listed on the site, and my name should be given a special color on the forum. I'm thinking royal purple.

3) Let's work together to get the F-word unfiltered. We all love this word. It's a word that we pepper into our vocabulary to enhance our points and arguments. It makes us all feel good to throw out the F word with and at each other.

4) We need a vomit counter for EeL present on every page.

Please, help push these reforms and my image out to the maniacal forces up top on site staff. Help Launchpad, and he will make this site great again.

Anagram

Banned
*raises hand* If we help you then, as our official King, will you take suggestions for more changes or reformations we might have so long as they aren't ridiculous?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i like blue, that's all that matters

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey Inc, can you change your name to McQuack

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is my thread, you have no social dominion over me here!
tumblr_n1d40os6dO1rxfo1ho3_250.gif

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Let's talk about me, and us, where we are, where we've been, and where we're going. What I mean to all of you, and what you all mean to me.

This KHinsider website has seen it's ups, it's seen it's downs. Most of the downs being before I got here, but I'm sure that's mostly coincidental. We've had our Billyzanesucks'. We've had our Larxene012s. Now we have a little fella named his grace and he's just a ball of energy that most of us probably couldn't contain.

Now let me ask you all this-- Do you honestly think the site staff is doing a good job? Reassuring us about news. Trying to calm us down. It's like they're trying to suppress our true, raw emotions. They keep things from us. They talk to Justin Cowden over microphone instead of bringing him to us... They're greedy, hateful people when you get down to it.

Don't even get me started on the layout. There's blue everywhere. It's obnoxious. Those point-dexters on the staff think they're so smart, but they never thought to ask us if we liked all this BLUE BULLSHIT. Is it negligence? Or malicious intent? My loving and charitable heart wants it to be the former, but my tried-and-true dome piece is telling me it's the latter.

Now here's me-- Launchpad, formerly Launchpad McQuack. I shortened my name for the ease of you, the blue-collared (you can have any color collar you want, though, I won't force blue on you like the staff does) forum poster, so when you refer to me, as frequently as you lovingly do, it'll be easier to just call me Launchpad. Ever since I came bursting onto the scene in early 2013, I've been a no-nonsense man who treats everyone with the integrity they deserve. I say what we're all thinking. I don't hold back, because I know I'm an example for many posters who are conditionally more docile than I. If I hold back, they're not getting the release they so desperately require on this overly censored site.

I've recently been crowned by all of you as the 'king' of this website. While the gesture is flattering as can be, I'm no king. I like to imagine myself as an elevated equal at best; you are all my brothers and sisters! If I am to be king, I must also be a servant to all of you. It isn't easy to provide consistent high effort quality content to all of you, sending inspiration to posters big and small, black and white, gay and not so gay. Fate has presented my head a crown, and whilst it is a nice crown upon the eyes of all my admirers, it is a thorny crown. A thorny crown now imbued to my skull and mind. Yet, do I grimace? Nay. I smile with this crown, for despite all the pain I endure, my eyes blinded by blue, and my access to Justin Cowden denied, I know the function I provide to all you beautiful people.

If all of you love me for what I've provided, I have figured out a way to pay me back. The effort would be low, but my appreciation and debt would be eternal. Do what you can to convince the conniving site-staff to adhere to my firm requests:

1) Change the color blue to something else. Black and gold, red and grey. I allow and encourage creativity and frequent alterations on this theme. The blue tyranny must be done.

2) Official acknowledgement of yours truly as the king of this website. As you all have willed it to be in your hearts and minds, it should be known and listed on the site, and my name should be given a special color on the forum. I'm thinking royal purple.

3) Let's work together to get the F-word unfiltered. We all love this word. It's a word that we pepper into our vocabulary to enhance our points and arguments. It makes us all feel good to throw out the F word with and at each other.

4) We need a vomit counter for EeL present on every page.

Please, help push these reforms and my image out to the maniacal forces up top on site staff. Help Launchpad, and he will make this site great again.

[video=youtube;McAeQiLmEYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAeQiLmEYU[/video]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
at first i was like "king of khinsider? fuck that"

then after a month i started pillaging far away lands in the name of launchpadia.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This thread is getting a little off the rails, guys. Let's get things back on track.

What changes would you guys like to see when I'm in power?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i want moderation status of FI with an iron fist and 7 disciples to rule the harsh wasteland with.

but what can we do for you?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'd hail you across the interwebs if you do away with this whole system of posts = rank.

I really don't think I have it in me to post thousands more noteworthy comments to reach gold status. So I'm hoping you'll be corrupt enough to accept some kind of bribe to get me there.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This thread is getting a little off the rails, guys. Let's get things back on track.

What changes would you guys like to see when I'm in power?
Make sure former mods can't be d*cks whenever they feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back