• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwizz

was there anything that made laugh in this month ,me when i was in gym(At school) we were playing hockey and i tripped someone three times and hit his head i'll explain how it happed if you guys want to hear it

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
LOL Yeah Mb dude dont go off topic x_x;;

Uhm .. a lot of things made me laugh this month .. most latest one was my quote above. :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hahaha before you posted he took off his sig so u dont know what im complaining about..it was huge it broke all the forum bars and such...

anyway...i go to school everyday we have the most craziest jokes..we always laugh..

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Anti-Dark said:
my friend got hit by a car, went to the hospital, got out and then got hit by a biker, i couldn't stop laughing
your not supposed to laugh at that, but it is funny

my buddy got hit by a parked car, yeah its true, go figure!!!!

jwizz

RPGplaya said:
Alright, tell us how you tripped the dude three times.
okay the first time i tripped him ,we were fighting over the puck and then i got mad then i hit him in the leg so hard he tripped (everyone was laughing)
second time,i had the puck and i was trying to pass it to my friend and he tried to get revenge but no he ended up gettin tripped but me again (and everyone saw it again a nd laugh) thirdtime, he made me mad cause he hit me with the puck(he should of gotten a penalty)then i tripped into somebody esle this time and the very next day he tripped me then i hit him upside the head with my hockey stick it was funny ^^

Anti-Dark

Johnny Stooge said:
your not supposed to laugh at that, but it is funny

my buddy got hit by a parked car, yeah its true, go figure!!!!

no one of my favorite qoutes --

"True friends laugh first, then take you to the hospital"

Terrell Taylor

my friend was playing basketball while we were in gym two on two he told is team mate to tie his shose and he jumped off his back to dunk and he hit his head when he fell

Website
www.myspace.com
Lmao...hmm....the latest thing that made me really laugh was probably the other day ...hahahaha!!...Omg...I told my friend (Sora ReMix) that I couldn't pronounce his name...lmao...so then one day...my brother's were here...and I was online..and so I started practicing it saying it over and over, till I could finally pronounce it...and then when I was practicing my brother came into my room..and he goes "what the hell" ...and then I stopped...and he looked at me weird...and goes..."What a crackhead..." ...and then I just started laughing my a$$ off...stupid yet funny.... =\ XD!!

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
The latest thing that made me laugh was this party. I have a friend who makes fun of everything and its funny. We were watching Micheal Jackson story. Funny. We watched Desperate Housewives. Funny. We watched Law and Order. Funny. And then there were all these stupid hyper active kids. Make fun. Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back