• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[b]Latest Weekly Shōnen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX[/b]

Finally the news drought is at an end with a scan featuring Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX! Take a look below at the new screenshots and whatnot while we await translations translations thanks to Goldpanner!

Update: Thanks to the lovely Goldpanner, there isn't that much new information to be seen on the scan itself, though we might get more information soon.

Update 2: Goldpanner was able to translate an article from FF Reunion: Saturday's Weekly Jump features a new article about KH HD 1.5 Remix! From the article: "Release: Estimated 2013", "Main characters Sora, Riku and Kairi get a makeover!", "As a HD remaster, the character's expressions are resplendent in high resolution!", and "there's a reward after clearing the game", "New features have been added as part of the PS3 re-imagining"...! We can't wait to find out what sort of things have been added!

Source: aibo_ac7 & kazu4218 via Twitter

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Aaahh, the subtlety of a broken image.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The info is pretty generic 'the tale is revived in HD!' 'Riku is a cool guy who is Sora's best friend and rival!' 'Kairi is a bright cheery girl, her and Sora are inseparable!' 'Adventure through Disney worlds!' type advertising phrases.

I can tell you that there is still no set release date other than 'estimated 2013' and the price hasn't been set!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
AAAHHHH, THE PINK! D:
WHY!?!?

Sorarocks93

Awards
Well atleast this is something until we wait for like 4 days to pass until the grand showing.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is my translation of ff-reunion's article about it:

Saturday's Weekly Jump features a new article about KH HD 1.5 Remix! From the article: "Release: Estimated 2013", "Main characters Sora, Riku and Kairi get a makeover!", "As a HD remaster, the character's expressions are resplendent in high resolution!", and "there's a reward after clearing the game", "New features have been added as part of the PS3 re-imagining"...! We can't wait to find out what sort of things have been added!

BagelBreath

Awards
I wonder if they'll add new keyblades, or the ability to fight boss battles again. An all boss tournament in the coliseum would be kinda cool. :O

AanZku

For me It´ll be fine if they just fix that annoying camera and make the gameplay easier. Remake of Days is actually the one, I´m waiting for. Finally a good reason to buy Playstation 3 x)

mgmkidkh

Website
khspanish.wordpress.com
If you look to the left, there are new renders of Sora, Riku and Kairi :biggrin:! I think that the official website will be updated after the Jump Festa and that these renderes will be included along with the Jump Festa Trailer :smile:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I wonder what the reward is for completing the game, could be a secret movie for KH2.5 or something else? Though I think Nomura already said there won't be any secret endings... Maybe a trophy? C:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wonder what the reward is for completing the game, could be a secret movie for KH2.5 or something else? Though I think Nomura already said there won't be any secret endings... Maybe a trophy? C:

Well there will definitely be trophies. At least that's confirmed.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
D'aww! That new picture of Kairi is so adorable! It reminds me of Naminé in a lot of ways. Actually, they all three look great! I can't wait to see a higher quality image of this!

And I'm getting so many SoKai feels because of the "Sora and Kairi are inseparable line". It reminds me of Days (when Axel tells Roxas and Xion that they're all three inseparable), and CoM. You know? When Sora asks Naminé (when pretty much thinking she's Kairi). "Weren't we inseparable, always together?" I really love the parallels here!

Anyway...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora's kawaii is at full force! Shield ye eyes! Serious, though. Look at him in OC. That face is too cute.

A reward? New Game+? A trailer for 2.5? A super special awesome XMB theme?

Sorarocks93

Awards
Main characters Sora, Riku and Kairi get a makeover!

So I just took a nap, and I came here to see if there is anything new regarding the translations.

When I read this, for 2 seconds my mind thought "So we play with Sora, Riku and Kairi and they all get new clothes.... oh wait this is KH1.5 not 3...."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
NEW RENDERSSSSSSSSSSS! I can go on this 13 hour flight happy now <3

Changed from the first game or changed again?
Changed again. This loser with no life can guarantee that <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back