• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Latest Famitsu Interview with Tetsuya Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I can't wait for BBS

So it's confirmed that without memories, hearts can become monstrous creatures?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Nomura: The figure Roxas sees is the same as what the player sees, but for example, when Xigbar and Saix see her, her figure is different. At first some people thought it was unnatural she would be wearing a hood and then not in the same scene, but I think you come to understand it as you advance through the game. People connected with a certain person see Xion as ‘Xion’. In the case of Xemnas, since he is connected to various people, he basically sees ‘Xion’, however sometimes he sees ‘him’. Who ‘he’ is, I want you to confirm it on your own. Xigbar also sees ‘him’.

So Xemnas sees Ven too. A lot of things are making sense in the Terra = Xehanort theories. However I wonder if there should be any emphasis on what others members saw, or if we can even tell for the most part. Also, what did Saix see her as?

Nomura: Please look forward to it. In Birth by Sleep, the initial Organization members appear, but I can’t say they play an active part. At that time, they were humans. Pay attention to Xigbar in particular. Although, when you think you understand his true nature… The mystery may deepen even more. (Laughs) He has a different standing than the other Organization members, there’s speculation about his original form.

I'm wondering if there's some hidden clue in his speech that will give more of a hint, unless Normura is making the obvious seem so much more secretive. He tends to do that. Also when he mentions his original form, is that him saying that there is something special about it (DS theories) or is he just making a statement about the fanbase?

A

Azrael

Saix saw her as a doll

and it looks like DS=Saix has been disproven .

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm really excited for BBS. It seems like it will answer a lot of questions.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ienzo, certainly. I wonder what the all look like? Close to the same, I'd imagine. Even should be interesting, too. I don't care about Dilan or Elaeus, particularly.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Ienzo, certainly. I wonder what the all look like? Close to the same, I'd imagine. Even should be interesting, too. I don't care about Dilan or Elaeus, particularly.

Probably same deal as Roxas; same face, different hair color and style.

Even, maybe, if he has the same voice actor (not likely).

But yeah, not psyched for many of the others.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas looks pretty much the same as Xehanort with no voice change.
So I guess the members will just be getting new hair-cuts.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can't wait for BBS

So it's confirmed that without memories, hearts can become monstrous creatures?

Well it's not confirmed but from what Nomura just said, it makes it likely that no memories = unbirths.

He said memories are used to form the heart. So in a way memories are kinda giving birth to a normal human heart.

I knew my no memories = unbirth theory was'nt totaly crazy. It may not be completely true but atleast I was on the right track.

This has been such a good day!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i see the connection between unbirths and dreams
and the title bith by sleep

Dreams never played any part in KH. Why start now? Memories according to how Nomura seems to stress the importance of memories and the fact that memories form the heart seem to be the most likely canidate for the creation of unbirths.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lol idk, just a though
and STOP CORRECTING ME DAMN IT!
jk =B

lol, sorry. It's just when Nomura said that memories play an important part in forming a heart, it made me get excited because it makes "No Memories = Unbirths" more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back