• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Latest Famitsu features KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It's not, the tusks are different

Zolephant.png

I think just to preorder. I can't find it on their website from a 2 minute look.

Aw I mean hopefully ha, I just have flashbacks to when I think they assured us they would release the DDD soundtrack so I held off on importing it and now its the only soundtrack I don't have haha. Other than the remixes...which I want still lol.

Also yeah, I mean since they just slapped a few different things on Meow Wow and made it a whole new Dream Eater I expect the other new ones will be somewhat similar except obligatory Chirithy please.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they put in the effort to give an Elephant a hat then they better have gone to the effort of inserting Chirithy into DDD.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
They HAVE to. I kind of think that's something for the launch trailer, right? I dunno.

But did anyone else notice that Chirithy's eyes are thread? Like, what if dream eaters aren't monsters, they're TEDDY BEARS.

AAAAAAAAH

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They HAVE to. I kind of think that's something for the launch trailer, right? I dunno.

But did anyone else notice that Chirithy's eyes are thread? Like, what if dream eaters aren't monsters, they're TEDDY BEARS.

AAAAAAAAH

This now leads me to wonder...

If the MoM made Chirithy, does that mean he had to sew the very first one?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
This now leads me to wonder...

If the MoM made Chirithy, does that mean he had to sew the very first one?

I hope so because that's cute. He could have made any kind of badass darkness being but instead made a cute little plush cat. Yes please.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
okay, am i the only one who noticed in the KH3d section that a pic of a takes place at the Mysterious Tower, which wasn't in the 3DS version?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
wow Chirithy look like a plushie as his render
Wait, it's not a plushie? What?
If they put in the effort to give an Elephant a hat then they better have gone to the effort of inserting Chirithy into DDD.
You mean like, an Easter Egg? Or a Dream Eater resembling Chirithy, or you mean like an actual Chirithy that has the same persona as our Chirithy in Chi and Ux?

So that Chirithy is not a Plushie... I'm not sure how to feel about it. Irl it would be cute, but in-game. I dunno, it kinda freaks me out...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
okay, am i the only one who noticed in the KH3d section that a pic of a takes place at the Mysterious Tower, which wasn't in the 3DS version?

Nope? Those all look like moments from the game that were in the original. Which part are you talking about?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope so because that's cute. He could have made any kind of badass darkness being but instead made a cute little plush cat. Yes please.

Back Cover is really reversing the idea that MoM and Luxu are nefarious people when they come off like dorks xD

Good god why

Chirithy is the cutest. ;___;

Because it is always the elephant in the room

<3

It's in the 3DS version. You can go out of Yen Sid's chamber and down the stairs to the outside area in Symphony of Sorcery.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, it's not a plushie? What?

You mean like, an Easter Egg? Or a Dream Eater resembling Chirithy, or you mean like an actual Chirithy that has the same persona as our Chirithy in Chi and Ux?

So that Chirithy is not a Plushie... I'm not sure how to feel about it. Irl it would be cute, but in-game. I dunno, it kinda freaks me out...

I mean there are lots of Chirithy, it wouldn't be the players...if anything it would be Sora or Riku synthesize the same way they make any other Dream Eater. I have wondered if it would really talk, but I doubt it would have a super prominent personality since, yeah, its not the Player's one or anything.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Man, I skimmed through this and saw "3000 medals on October 1" and was getting a little excited until I then went back and re-read and it said Japan players. Really should've seen that coming though, you'd never get something like that in the US version :p

Those renders looking pretty nifty though. It does raise questions as to how you switch between Sora and Riku though... Is it just manual or does it happen automatically between worlds? Hmm...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Those renders looking pretty nifty though. It does raise questions as to how you switch between Sora and Riku though... Is it just manual or does it happen automatically between worlds? Hmm...

Keep in mind Yasue said at E3 that they were modifying the Drop system and it is still in the demos.

It is possible it could be both. Manual when you want to shift and automatic when you finish a world. But since nothing has been said about the missing gauge, it is best to just wait until it is mentioned.

Michael Mario

hello

CsVB6eSUMAAXt_V.jpg

this is new

...Is that a fedora.

Tell me that's not a fedora on that elephant.

Mew and the dapper elephant apparently have similar fashion tastes. It has its mark of approval.

They have! Plushes of Chirithy released in Japan in June and it was available for preorder from Square Enix NA's website but it looks like that has been removed.

Good god why

Chirithy is the cutest. ;___;

I want it. Now. Work with me, Square, work with me.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
no i mean chirity look a plshie in his render
Yeah I know you meant that. I was just suprised that it was his render and not an actual plushie.
I mean there are lots of Chirithy, it wouldn't be the players...if anything it would be Sora or Riku synthesize the same way they make any other Dream Eater. I have wondered if it would really talk, but I doubt it would have a super prominent personality since, yeah, its not the Player's one or anything.
Yes, I know it wouldn't be the same one as the Players. Indeed I was talking about the talking part. And would it actually have a form of intelligence so to speak? The other Dream Eaters don't talk, or seem as intellegent as the Chirithy.
Man, I skimmed through this and saw "3000 medals on October 1" and was getting a little excited until I then went back and re-read and it said Japan players. Really should've seen that coming though, you'd never get something like that in the US version :p
I had the exact same thing. I'm not even dissapointed anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back