• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Latest Dengeki Playstation features interview with Nomura on Frozen, Gummi Ships, "Chikai"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Latest Dengeki Playstation features interview with Nomura on Frozen, Gummi Ships, "Chikai"

I’m thinking/hoping those screens on that page are just oversaturated. But I’m sure people will take this to mean Aqua is no longer influenced by Xehanort. Lol
That's why Nomura doesn't understand why everyone was freaking out about it. He knows Aqua isn't actually under Xehanort's control and is just wearing yellow contacts.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: Latest Dengeki Playstation features interview with Nomura on Frozen, Gummi Ships, "Chikai"

Think of this as preparing for when Spockanort changes everyone's names/sigs/avis from the bet thread 8D

i don't even know where i stand with the bet.

Sdog

Awards

This is amazing.

One of my thoughts as I was frantically putting that together was, "I swear if Fudge somehow beats me to this one!"

Cyborg009 said:
i don't even know where i stand with the bet.

The gray area I'm in scares me as well.

OT:

Even the box the PS4 Pro comes in is just begging to be bought!

Leaferian

Awards

I wonder what he has to say about Chikai! I'm also now thirsty for the full version of Don't Think Twice.

S.Gill17

Any news on the translations so far? Translating, not translating yet, finished translating etc.? Not that I'm asking you guys to rush, just curious.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Once Famitsu is done, then Dengeki will be translated. Fami is 99% complete. Just one question and half a reply is left to be translated.

S.Gill17

Once Famitsu is done, then Dengeki will be translated. Fami is 99% complete. Just one question and half a reply is left to be translated.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know! Cannot wait to read the translations of Famitsu and Dengeki once that's done.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sorry for the delay! Translations are now up in the OP thanks to goldpanner <3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So the Riku we see likely isn't Repliku? Also I like that Scrooge was the one who opened the restuarant in Twilight Town. Was it confirmed he visited the world in the past.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

Also I like that Scrooge was the one who opened the restaurant in Twilight Town. Was it confirmed he visited the world in the past.
I know right, curious to see how he invited Remy to the restaurant prior to opening it in Twilight Town. Here's to hope we get to hear Scrooge's new voice actor be it David Tennant or John Kasir (don't know who but I'm hoping for Tennant) to voice the Richest Duck in the world in Kingdom Hearts III.

I'm not sure if he visited Twilight Town before, but during the events of Birth By Sleep, Scrooge asked Merlin to bring him here in Radiant Garden to expand his business opportunities such as Creating a shop to sell Sea-Salt Ice Cream in Radiant Garden (both in BBS and KH2) and prior to the events of the first game he helped King Mickey set up a transit system to further expand his business empire across various worlds by using a Gummi Ship but had to abandon his plans out of safety due to the Heartless attack.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards

Great article. That thing about repliku is interesting and also the twilight town thing as wel. It’s also interesting that they said that the big hero 6 is the last of the revealed Disney worlds to be revealed. Which means the remainder of Disney worlds left to be revealed likely 2 or 3 won’t be after BH6. I’m not sure that’s smart because we already expect BH6 so they should show BH6 gameplay with another new Disney world revealed.

althoguh I guess BH6 reveal happens at TGS though I hope they reveal another new disney world alongside it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

—How about that scene of Aqua seeming to have fallen to the darkness?
Nomura: Aqua had been doing her best in the Realm of Darkness all this time, but something happened...

Well, thanks Nomura, so my hunch that something else happens after Aqua talks with Ansem the Wise (which is around Re: Coded timeline-wise) isn't too far off.
DDD is so full of weird shenanigans that I won't rule out something happening at the same time with Aqua in the RoD while Riku and Sora are bracing the sleeping worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back