• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
Sorry if this idea came up before if it did i never saw it. Now anyone who has ever played and beaten a Sonic game will probably know what Last Story is. For those who don't I'll explain. Now usually in a Sonic game when you beat the game it isn't really over. If you go back and find all the chaos emeralds you will unlock the Last Story this is the real ending. So does anyone think something like this will be in Birth By Sleep? And no it wouldn't be another scenario just like the last boss.

C

Colours

What??? If anything, they will have a menu with NEW GAME, or Continue.Simple as that

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It hasn't been done in any other KH game. Why start now?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I dont know. BBS will probably just be like KH2. YOu beat the game, and you play around in the worlds. Complete minigames, get to level 99, and enjoy killing Unbirths.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
lol @ FINALDISNEY

Anyway, the onlt bonus I see that would be
After beating the game would be an extra boss battle
Like KH2:FM+ had, when you beat the game,
You got a chance at fighting LS

So, I think you would have to beat all three scenerios
Then you would get the super secret optional last boss battle
Anything else really wouldn't be possible, or even close
To being considered by Mr. Nomura

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That sounds an awful lot like the Secret Endings, only you need to play the games once before reaching the side quests.
Seeing how the concept is already semi-used, and they already complain about over-packing their games as far as space is concerned, I doubt they'd change the SE method.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
no, that would be cool, but it would be like saying, after you beat, say, Final fantasy X, you go through and get all of the aeons, and gather all of their legendary weapons, and complete the AlBhed dictionary, and then go beat the game, you get an allternate ending where Tidus (or what ever you named him, if you played the game) .didn't fade back to the old zanarkand, and you could continue playing and you got Jecht, (braska's final aeon) as a special aeon to summon in battle. that would all be cool, but gay and to much of a hassle for the Square Enix team.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Seems good to me dude.
Dont you guys remember that the scenarios interact?
Like in sonic heroes.
Each team took a whack and metal overlord just as you would do in this game.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
It hasn't been done in any other KH game. Why start now?

It has been done before, with CoM and Rebirth.

Three characters and three different stories is good enough for me, but an optional boss would be great! Now that I think about it, it would be nice if after you beat the game with everyone you could fight Sora as Terra in the KHIIFM+ battle, that would be a nice turn of events.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
That wouldnt be half bad having differnt bosses but they should do somthing like what they did in the world ends with you play it through again and do sertin stuff and find out more about the back story

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I would love something like that in BBS. Sounds cool even if the chances of it happening are slim to null. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back