• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort is actually goofy in disguise the goofy that is with sora is actually Xehanort,this is why goofy is so smart in kh2.

Yeees, yeeeeeeees! Remember when he got hit on the head in KH2 and was presumed dead? Then moments later he mysteriously reappears as if nothing happened.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Xehanort is actually goofy in disguise the goofy that is with sora is actually Xehanort,this is why goofy is so smart in kh2.

or when he got hit by the rock in KH2, he became super smart Goofy, and that made him Xenhaort

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
oh yes the mouse! trying to be the good guy, not knowing where he was all this time, yes defintaly him.

bgizzles45

Mickey been trying to start the war all along.

trololol.gif

KMS

What if only one of them awakes, say for example, Riku, after the MoM. YenSid says that as the final part of the exam, only one may leave the Realm of Sleep. Riku gets whiny, says stuff bout Sora should be the one to leave, goes back into the RoS. Sora comes out, YenSid awards them both masters, cuz he was actually lieing, or something about light, then they both come out. And the final scene is a shot of Xehanort (original form) walking towards the door of the mysterious tower with like 4 original Orginization members and a bit of a heartless army.

It could work...Kinda...Well, it's better than half the stuff that's been on this thread ><

Edit: Or all 3 forms of Xehanort - heartless, Xemnas, and original. idk why though

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It could work...Kinda...Well, it's better than half the stuff that's been on this thread ><
How conceited.
You do know that everything here is just for jokes, yeah?

Roro

Awards
Yeees, yeeeeeeees! Remember when he got hit on the head in KH2 and was presumed dead? Then moments later he mysteriously reappears as if nothing happened.
That was one of my favorite scenes in KH2 I was LMFAOING the whole time, I was like yes! he's finally dead...now I never have to hear him scream "somebody come quick" ever again! But to my dismay he randomly popped out of nowhere and was like "hey guys hyuck-im alive"

yes I am making fun of goofy :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So what are the theories so far?
This was the best one:

Me said:
Riku pulls down Sora's fly and discovers that the way out of the Realm of Sleep is in the gap where Sora's penis should be. Sora says he is strong enough to survive there so Riku enters basically what is Sora's Vagina and is vomited out by Mickey(The hole exits in Mickey's pancreas).

Once out Riku discovers that he is indeed Sora, but is also Sora's mother so in an effort to keep Sora alive, Riku sends down the dinner Sora neglected to eat before Sora left the islands.
Depressed as to losing his best friend, Riku goes home and bonks Kairi cause she was left in the bed tied up the whole time they were gone and then he gets pregnant.

9 months later Riku gives birth to Sora and the series repeats itself​
.​
It's all legit.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back