• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Scene of Kingdom Hearts: DDD predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
Lol, I think the chance that it involves Xehanort in some form is very high.

Yeah, and if that's the case, it'll hardly be something shocking. Yen Sid hinted at "multiple Xehanorts"(which I still find a little silly), I can imagine the ending being a whole group of him scrambling and rambling around.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the kh arc so far was just a flashback an older version of sora was having. xehanort was actually someone's puppet and now the new villain has taken over some of the worlds. now sora much grow some balls and kick his ass?....idk, but that just came to mind....

Magnum

the kh arc so far was just a flashback an older version of sora was having. xehanort was actually someone's puppet and now the new villain has taken over some of the worlds. now sora much grow some balls and kick his ass?....idk, but that just came to mind....
Honestly I wouldn't think of Xehanort being someone else's pawn, though it is possible.

Rohan

Vanitas is not Sora's "dark other", he is a being formed of the darkness from Ventus, Sora has nothing to do with him directly.
I say "dark other" only because he looks like a evil Sora and Sora would think so too.

I am familiar with the series.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Since when does Xehanort hold true to his promises? When he has no more use for Braig he will not reward him but rather destroy him.

The question would be if Vanitas even can be resurrected (assuming his dark heart isn't still around somewhere lurking to be healed just like Ven's).

Lol, I think the chance that it involves Xehanort in some form is very high.

has promised anything to anyone ever before, other then terra, he may need braig ready and useful for kh3 and xheanorts all have a thing for young teenageboy (to be used in their plans) ex: riku, vanitas, roxas, i woulndt be suprised if there was a knew one, mabey its a girl

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I can't wait until the game is released and we look back to see how wrong we were~

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I can't wait until the game is released and we look back to see how wrong we were~

This ^^^^^ is what I'm thinking of.

The one thing I don't get, is that I see some people saying that the ending of the whole game will be Riku/Sora finishing the MoM.
They do realize the MoM is only supposed to be a part of the game right? Anywhere from a small part to half of the game.
And from the trailer it seems like it's going to be in the RoS which is in the beginning of it all.

bgizzles45

Riku looses the Mark of the Mastery and extracts his heart and transfers it into Sora's body.

Neptun

Roxas is gonna kill ven and become a fullfledged villian.

around those nobodies you can never relax, folks.

JustDarkMemories

Riku says what he said in KH2: "If the world is made of light and darkness... We'll be the darkness." and disappears in the darkness.

Sora gets the mark of mastery and KH3 is hinted someway. Close enough!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I.. Wait... What?

What gives you that idea?

Don't take anything he says too seriously~

Besides, the Mark of Mastery isn't a contest. Either you pass, or you don't, but there are no winners or losers.

axel95

Awards
That sounds more like an idea for Kingdom Hearts 4, if Kingdom Hearts 4 ever happens.

UltimaJackpot

I figure it'll be something along the lines of Sora & Riku returning from the Realm of Sleep, only to find multiple Xehanorts raising hell in the Realm of Light and worlds falling to darkness (again) by the second. Cue obligatory "Kingdom Hearts III" title drop.

Oh, and the secret ending will probably have some nondescript person wearing an Org. XIII cloak acting all mysterious and what not.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
sora gets overly cocky in ddd and 1 of two things happed im thinking'

1, sora fails the MOM and turns to darknes (terra cliche) but ven inside him stops him releasing ven from his sleep

2, sora gets cocky takes on mysterious figure getting his ass handed to him rikun steps froward saving sora (two things could happen here)

2,1- riku beats enemy shows sora that he is infact getting weaker and dousnt deserve to be a master removing sora's MOM and ditching him there

2.2- riku dies saving sora :(

JustDarkMemories

1, sora fails the MOM and turns to darknes (terra cliche) but ven inside him stops him releasing ven from his sleep

2, sora gets cocky takes on mysterious figure getting his ass handed to him rikun steps froward saving sora (two things could happen here)

2,1- riku beats enemy shows sora that he is infact getting weaker and dousnt deserve to be a master removing sora's MOM and ditching him there

WOW AWESOMESAUCED THEORIES -

I liek 1 and 2.2, can't say the same about 2.1. Great thinking though!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Man this is hilarious. XD But Sora has grown more cocky in character unfortunately. I used to dislike Riku but he has grown into a very amazing character.

KeyWielderZero

Sora is actually manipulating everyone and plotting to destroy King Mickey in order to have less competition...thus later killing off Kairi and Riku and then eating Goofy and Donald...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back