• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last person to post here, wins, the sequel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That cutie is 707 from Mystic Messenger!

He's one of my fav hacker boiz around, and my fav character from Mystic Messenger, a mobile visual novel, basically an otome game, but a ridiculously good and captivating one, with awesome characters - let it eat away your storage space and jump in the 11 days of plot, real-time chats, phone calls and texts with the derps that you can romance in the game. Recommend it wholeheartedly, since the chats are extremely natural, memeful, also deep af sometimes, aka very "contemporary"-feel and realistic
You have my interest, I will seek to learn more later. >:3
But I have marching band stuffs going on so researching will be delayed for now~

Aelic

Awards
Weellllllll, this has been fascinating, but I gotta run sooooooo...I'll be taking the last post with me.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
News and leaks and promises of trailers are starting to come out, so it's time for me to keep my distances for a couple of days.
In the meantime, I'll take one healthy dose of last post for the road.

That is the ultimate truth of this forum game, and I love it. She deserves the win ♥ !!

She does!

Megavoltage

Awards
My uncle works for Tetsuya Nomura. He gave me the KH3 script, I'll post spoilers if anyone posts after me. You'd better give up now! No more posts after this one, I'm warning you!

Chuuya

Awards
My uncle works for Tetsuya Nomura. He gave me the KH3 script, I'll post spoilers if anyone posts after me. You'd better give up now! No more posts after this one, I'm warning you!
But is he your father?
Papa Nomura has told me KH3's plot since birth.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
But is he your father?
Papa Nomura has told me KH3's plot since birth.

tumblr_pdqbqc39pC1sgmc2zo2_540.gif

Megavoltage

Awards
I gave you a warning... time for spoilers! Goofy gets Norted! Now cease posting in this thread or more will come.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It's time to reveal the truth... I am Nomura.
I confirm the Goofynort thing, and I'll also confirm that the pairing you guys wanted the most is happening.
Master Xehanort will, in fact, propose to Piglet in KH III.

I also disown the both of you, nephew and daughter.

Chuuya

Awards
It's time to reveal the truth... I am Nomura.
I confirm the Goofynort thing, and I'll also confirm that the pairing you guys wanted the most is happening.
Master Xehanort will, in fact, propose to Piglet in KH III.

I also disown the both of you, nephew and daughter.
Hey Thanos. Don't treat me, Gamora your daughter, like that. You act as though you're so willing to throw me off a cliff!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey Thanos. Don't treat me, Gamora your daughter, like that. You act as though you're so willing to throw me off a cliff!

I would never. Cross my heart, hope you die.

I mean

I should've aimed for your head

I mean

It's "Bring your daughter at work" day later this evening
I hope Nebula'll be available

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Seeing this thread again, it would become even more beautiful a mess if I was crowned its winner now
tumblr_inline_no5ihhistc1t6ghhb_540_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1kx.png

the rightful disaster queen coming back <3

Chuuya

Awards
I would never. Cross my heart, hope you die.

I mean

I should've aimed for your head

I mean

It's "Bring your daughter at work" day later this evening
I hope Nebula'll be available
"What did it cost?" Yeah, cost you everything. How dare you treat me like I'm some kind of little warrior to you and Nebula like a bunch of scraps.
@DarkGrey; "I do hereby pledge to you my undying fidelity".

Back