• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last person to post here, wins, the sequel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
man, this thread is still alive?
well, maybe with my return, it shall finally crown its winner - me, of course
tumblr_inline_naw1yjybgl1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1tw.png

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
man, this thread is still alive?
I guess so, I thought it'd be done by now. Man I realized how much time has passed, but no matter.
Your queen is here, I will show you da wae everyone. #memesneverdie

Aelic

Awards
No matter of time manipulation can stop me SoulXaldin! Not as long as I hold Kronos' Scythe!

Howler, welcome back! By da wae, memes are my second language. And I'm king of this hill.

DarkGrey, this thread will outlive our children's children as it spans the gap and achieves immortality among the beings of the heavens. And if anyone is showing up to a coronation it's me.

As for Fudgemint, we all knew you were still here.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
DarkGrey, this thread will outlive our children's children as it spans the gap and achieves immortality among the beings of the heavens.

giphy.gif

well, the thread, being immortal and all, will declare itself as its own winner in the end. We can only sit and watch

Chuuya

Awards
Heh, well I'm immortal so that means I will live long and prosper with this thread. Only the true winner stays with the thread for generations.

Aelic

Awards
Indeed, but he post cannot be won by the likes off you! Immortality cannot impart skill and capability on it's own. It takes endless dedication even as immortality grants endless years. You must spend each day practicing to the most of your ability.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I am a simple Mystic Messenger fan - I see my love 707, I offer Fudge a ticket to the space station ♥ ♥ ♥

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
In the end we all know maryadavis will just come back and post about the end of the game

and since hers will be the last post she'll win

We're just delaying the inevitable conclusion

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
In the end we all know maryadavis will just come back and post about the end of the game

and since hers will be the last post she'll win

We're just delaying the inevitable conclusion

That is the ultimate truth of this forum game, and I love it. She deserves the win ♥ !!

Wait. Is that every time you see 707?

You sure like your trips to space, eh?
a5bbec524cd6ba3f7ff487bedf2c5ef6c13d1575_128.gif

Chuuya

Awards
Shinra shall take the lead.
Oh wait, I posted next...
th
I want to go to space! I love space. :'(

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
And this cutie, where have I seen him from? I DEMAND ANSWERS.

He's one of my fav hacker boiz around, and my fav character from Mystic Messenger, a mobile visual novel, basically an otome game, but a ridiculously good and captivating one, with awesome characters - let it eat away your storage space and jump in the 11 days of plot, real-time chats, phone calls and texts with the derps that you can romance in the game. Recommend it wholeheartedly, since the chats are extremely natural, memeful, also deep af sometimes, aka very "contemporary"-feel and realistic

Back