• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Last Movie seen at Cinema

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sure a lot of members here at movie buffs, and I'm certain quite a lot of people are frequent goers to the cinema. So I figured maybe a topic could be made for the big screen.

Personally, the last movie I saw in the cinema was Doctor Strange a few weeks ago. Tomorrow I'm going out to go see Rogue One tomorrow though. Might even fork over my savings for a popped corn, and some sort of bubbling drink. Might cost me a mortgage these days, but why not.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Office Christmas Party, but I kind of don't want to count it because I was asleep for pretty much all of it. I didn't splurge on snacks. The water was enough to break my soul.

The film I saw before that was Moana (and Moana before that as well...) which I think I'll count more.

I have an AMC Premiere Stubs account so I get to go to movies for a lot cheaper as I build up points, and save money on snack upgrades so I usually will splurge if it is for a big release. The house fries at my local theater are really good along with the hot dogs. I also like the fancy coke machines they have xD

Next film I'll be going to is Rogue One! <3

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Last movie I saw in the theater was Fantastic Beasts, and Doctor Strange for a second time before that.

My local theater's prices are pretty decent, so I usually get popcorn and soda when I go. (And because that movie theater popcorn is too good and I have a problem with wanting it every time I go.)

Can't wait to see Rogue One this weekend too!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Last film I saw was Doctor Strange. Not a bad flick. There are some films I'd love to catch that came out after it. Though I don't have the time like I used. But as stated above by my esteemed senpai-desu colleague, I will definitely be seeing Rogue One tomorrow evening

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Last one for me was Finding Dorie, because we didn't have the time to go watch Moana/Vaiana yet. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
doctor strange, took my brother to see it on election day and it was really awesome.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Forgot to mention I too will be taking out a loan from the bank so I may put a down payment on a medium popcorn a bottled drink when I go out to see Rogue One

Last one for me was Finding Dorie, because we didn't have the time to go watch Moana/Vaiana yet. xD

Better than the original ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I've yet to see Moana (a grave sin on my part).

doctor strange, took my brother to see it on election day and it was really awesome.

that's a badass avatar you got there chuman lol

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Just came back from Rogue One. I liked it. Took a little bit to get into it though. Worthy of the name Star Wars, despite how unlike the other movies it was.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Star Wars the Force Awakens, the week after Christmas last year. it was a Christmas gift for the family from my sister and her hubby Jason.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Moana with my friend Rachel on her birthday. Before that was Star Wars Force the Awakens. :3

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Last one I saw was an early showing of Moana in Orlando. First time I've ever done something of the sorts, and will 100% do it again. I'll be seeing Rogue One within the coming weeks, and then will maybe squeeze Moana in another time.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Tarzan..when it first released.

Wait, the Phil Collins wonder one? Oh damn.

I saw Rogue One last night. I really loved it. There was just one case of some what I feel was pretty bad CGI.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Yesterday me and my friend wet to see the new Assassin`s Creed movie. We had pretty low expectations from the movie, but we actually ended up quite liking it. Sure it had some silly, wtf moments, cringe worthy close ups and slow motion scenes, but as a whole it was good. The buildings in the past, costumes and all the historical and old stuff in general looked really good. I was very pleased.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
lol my last movie was....... Captain America: Civil War
quiz24782.jpg

What are cinemas
What is life
but I'm thrilled for 2017's Spider-Man and Thor already //hides
Why do I only ever go to cinema when there's super-hero stuff

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The Last movie I saw in theaters was Don't Breathe with my mom and my little brother. It was okay, horror movies are always hit or miss, this fell in the middle.

Now prior to that I had went and seen The Conjuring 2, which was awesome. Not as scary as the first one, but a better film overall.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
the last movie i saw was Rogue One and let me tell ya...it beat out the The Force Awakens by a long shot. less drama, more action and story. and the climax was the best that star wars had to offer.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Rogue One. Twice (second one was for free) Watching Moana tomorrow.

Spem

Awards
I went to see Moana today. Great movie, better than I thought it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back