• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
well kids looks like well be seeing alot more of Vanitas in the Next Kh game since Nomura said the secret boss would connext to the next game so i thk Vanitas will escape from Sora and raise hell

Hmmm... I like this....
I can see... I have made a quick theory: Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed = Terranort returns. However, time's passed and he is "old" again and he needs another powerful body, and another powerful apprenctice. He sees that Riku has a lot of darkness inside of him, just like Terra. And, dunno why, gets the remaining of Vanitas that were inside of Ven's heart, that was inside Sora. Voi la, KH3 is done. xD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
do you guys think anyone will ever be able to beat vanitas sentiment?
i know someone will, but by the looks of it the chances are slim

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I think the ones that are able to beat LS and Sephiroth with no damage on pround mode for previous game have a slim chance to beat him. The one hit death thing is going to frustrate a lot of people though. Nomura did say it would be annoying.

Dolphim

Hmmm... I like this....
I can see... I have made a quick theory: Ansem SoD and Xemnas were destroyed = Terranort returns. However, time's passed and he is "old" again and he needs another powerful body, and another powerful apprenctice. He sees that Riku has a lot of darkness inside of him, just like Terra. And, dunno why, gets the remaining of Vanitas that were inside of Ven's heart, that was inside Sora. Voi la, KH3 is done. xD

More along the lines of something anti-climactic... Say, Upon coming in contact with Ven, that part of Sora's heart reconnects and he wakes up. Simple as that. Same with Vanitas. Terra is fucked unless Riku can help in some way... I still need to watch more cut scenes.

Hikari221

well kids looks like well be seeing alot more of Vanitas in the Next Kh game since Nomura said the secret boss would connext to the next game so i thk Vanitas will escape from Sora and raise hell

Where did he say that, exactly?

Auxia

Actually, KH2 made Xemnas in KH1 canon, as did BBS with LS in KH2. Well, I'm not so sure about Xemnas, but LS is canon.

KH1FM Xemnas fight is 100% canon. That's what Xemnas speaks of when he says to Roxas, "I've been to see him; he looks a lot like you".

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I also have this feeling, not only further represented from the final boss being Vanitas and being able to wield the keyblade, evil keyblade wielders can possibly play an even bigger role in future games if that's possible. Yeah, we know Riku wielded a keyblade and he was "evil", but people like MX and Vanitas are real evil people. The only requirement is a strong heart (apparently) so whose to say an even more evil person come along and can wield the keyblade just as good as the others and be part of the other prophecy. The keyblade wielder who wrought ruin... maybe that's Vanitas role in future games...

(P.S) Some of what I just typed made no sense and were jumbled up thoughts. But basically, I think Vanitas is the opposite of Sora and the other side of the prophecy.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I like this boss fight...and the fact that LoD became OC...plus the keyblade Aqua gets after leaving Ven, has the keychain being the charm that she made....finally...I was hoping that would be someones keyblade.

T

The Spoiler

Basic summary of what happens:

• Aqua jumps into the darkness after him, but she can't get him back out in time, so she takes off her armor and gives him her Keyblade, and it flies him out faster, but she's stuck in the dark realm

I don't get that part!!! Is there a video?!?!

A

Azrael

Aqua vs Terranort.

You can make a lot of one shots on that. I'm so gunning for 100 percent

Auxia

Is the Vanitas Sentiment an unversed form of Vanitas? I thought all unversed came from Vanitas himself...

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Now I kinda understand what Xigbar said about hearing a voice with Xemnas inside the Chamber of Repose. It's quite probable that Aqua left a sentiment in her armor too. And also why Riku can use a keyblade too, since he asimilated the guardian. I gotta say, Aqua is the ultimate keyblade master here. Taking on such a burden with the results that happened, and she didn't deserve any of it. A true, selfless hero. 12 years in the realm of darkness, with that glimmer of light finally showing, no wonder she shed a tear.

Kentsu13

It happens after she defeats Terranort... but I can't find the video... ^^'

look at the archives the scene is after terranort fight part 2 w/ the guardian

terra was inside of terranort and was able to take control temp to stab himself which released darkness ( not realyl sure....bout that part) then the guardian melted into a pool of darkness which sucked terranort in and aqua went in (w/ her armor/flyign craft) but she couldnt get him out or something so instead she gave terra her armor (the armor is like hugging terranort i tihnk hes unconscious) and then she cast soem magic which "blew/push" him farther out while aqua sank into the darkness

Mitchman

Vanitas being destroyed and the destruction of all unversed makes sense for one final unversed of the creator himself to appear. Its like dividing by zero, or having something explode to reappear. Like a one shot Phoenix. I wonder what happens after the boss, and if there's more to it. The one line might just be an entre, like he takes off his helmet and reveals a dark void or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back