• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

last chest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

theres this weird chest in hallow bastion in the hallway where you have the heartless door(in the room where you first fight riku, and then you got to collect peices of the heartsless crest...) jup up next to the left pillar in that hallway and I saw a treasure chest but I can't get up there. this is shocking for a vet like me, Help!!!

Joe

Bronze Member
can you describe more in detail where it is so I can check

Aiden

enter the giant door you needed to unlock to get in to the castle(forget what it'scalled sorry) where you fight riku the first time(sora has wooden sword, and blah blah blah sora gets the keyblade back) go up the stairs in to the hallway where once there was a locked door(collect peices of the heart crest to open it) in said hallway on the side walls there are to outstanding walls jump up next to the left one you see a chest.
_____
I I
XI I
I I

hall way looks like that. X marks the spot

Joe

Bronze Member
ok, checking now (25 letters)

[edit] do you mean inside the hallway just before leaving the room?

Joe

Bronze Member
ooh, I see it, but I don't know maybe theres a door like wonderland or you have to glide there quick, not sure

[edit] But I'll try

Joe

Bronze Member
yeah, me too
hey try jumping on those pots outside maybe that'll work
try putting them in front of the pillers
(goes to check)

Joe

Bronze Member
I doubt it, but my controllers messed up so it moves awkwardly maybe it'll work on yours

Joe

Bronze Member
ok well if someone has a good controller and can try it I'd really appreciate it

[edit] discovered how to get it!
1.go in hallway
2.jump to the ledge on the right(on the side)
3.jump up and over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back