• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For all you MMORPG players out there, here's a game you may or may not have heard of before, Last Chaos.

Last Chaos is a 3D, fantasy MMORPG with 4 expansive maps to explore, heaps of awesome creatures to fight, quests to complete, multiple random events on a weekly basis, plenty of content and even a personal dungeon to battle a hoard of monsters all on your own. The best part, however, is that IT'S FREE. How can you say no to all that?

If you need help in game, my main characters are:
Katar server: Nysryni
Cariae server: Alabar

Joe

Bronze Member
I would like to add to that, at the moment they have two separate servers, but soon they will be opening two new ones. And as that happens, lag will decrease for those who do so.

To the point, it's a very satisfying game for the MMORPG enthusiast that can't afford to pay the monthly fee for playing such games, or anyone that likes RPG's in general. Check it out and if you need help, just IM me at any time you need me to help.

You can get ahold of me on AIM (AOL), YAHOO, or MSN.

AIM: RandomizerJ
Yahoo: Randomizer_06@yahoo.com
MSN: Randomizer_01@comcast.net

And if you have no IM service, just PM me.

But it is much easier to direct someone if they have an IM service.

Note: I made the AIM and Yahoo so that you can easily contact me.

Joe

Bronze Member
I've heard its good. I was thinking of joining, but, I'm waiting till 2 new servers are added. I hate lag.

Yes, it lags.

But it mostly lags in the town, which will be different once the new servers come out.

Because people will be more seperated more.

But it's still enjoyable, try it out and see how you like it.

And I've given you my IM addresses, so if you need help I'm always willing to try.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It lagged a LOT for me, so I had to turn every setting to the lowest. That fixed things --more or less. I'm hoping these new servers will fix my problem >.<

Pretty good game, though ^_^

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Lags a bit for me in town, but it's usually not TOO bad.

I downloaded this to play for when I'm having downtime from Star Wars Galaxies. I must say, for a completely free game, it's pretty awesome. It's got spelling and grammar the likes of KAL Online, but at least this game is playable (And enjoyable at that).

I'm on Katar if anyone wants to play. I've got a level 6 Titan named Rangar, and a Level 6 Mage named... Erm... Judon, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back