• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene's de Sade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

I don't think she's as bad as him either. She's presented as a sadist, of course, but we don't know by how much [not everyone's the same]. In reality, all she did was taunt and tease, and kick and fought Sora a couple of times, beshslap Naminé [and personally, I think that was the first time she laid a hand on the girl, and it was only at a focal point where everything was ruined and she was in a worse mood]. Most of this can be fit to even fights in physical, as I'm sure a pair of pointy chakrams are worse than a hand slap [and somehow, people turn out alright on that one >.>]. Otherwise, she grabbed/forced Repliku to change his memories. Compared to a real sadist, that's kind of tamed. That's more like bullying, than anything. That's how I kind of see it, anyway.

Sadist is a kind of a person who likes to cause pain and/or humiliation upon others.
So the taunt/tease sort of put Larxene in Sadism category~ meaning: she likes to humiliate them and enjoys to see them being hurt by it. It doesn't have to be physical to be classified as sadism, it can also be verbal.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm Bi. With my vast love of teh boobies how could I not? X3

kh_com_volume_2_chapter_2kh_com_-1.jpg

oh-noes.jpg

I know you were. I was just stating my piece on the matter. :3

Oh, alright. It just sounded strong.

Sadist is a kind of a person who likes to cause pain and/or humiliation upon others.
So the taunt/tease sort of put Larxene in Sadism category~ meaning: she likes to humiliate them and enjoys to see them being hurt by it. It doesn't have to be physical to be classified as sadism, it can also be verbal.

I'm not dismissing the fact that she is a sadist exactly, is just to what extent of a sadist she is. Compared to what a sadist can really do, she's tamed [then again, might be the rating xD. Yet, as it is part of her character in the process, it still stands nevertheless].

For some reason, I like to believe Larx has a good soul....somewhere. Very deep. In there. Someone just has to reach it.

>.>
<.<

*crawls off*

angelbabe74006

A thread about my beloved Larxene must go on...
Anyways, her choice of reading material raises questions that I don't know if I want to know the answer to. I mean, the things that man wrote...It makes me wonder if that's what Larxene is into.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Larxene is one of my favourite characters mainly because she is so sadistic and cruel... and because she is the only female in the Organization (I don't count Xion).

Whee, I can't wait to read that manga. :D I'm going to buy it soon.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
ChocobosComet said:
Hope this keeps your wallet happy and full. They update regularly too, so don't worry about the last few chapters in KHII. :3

Nah, me going to buy it. It feels much more special, and looks cool in my book shelves. :D I already have the 4 first ones. ;)

.......No one clicked on the link, did they? :<

I did! *raises hand* ^^

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Weird. Larxene just became more attractive in my eyes XD

Txamt

I've already admired Larxene.

Her "emotions" makes her seem like a true Nobody, Saïx also(until his death ... ).
Oh, and by the way. I went up to my teacher and told him that I wanted to changed my research on Marquis de Sade and he thinks that I am with the dark side.
It was as if I wanted to study KKK since I am racist ⌐_⌐ (I am not, by the way)

I just happen to think he would be an interesting person to do a research on.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

D:

But popes don't like sexy impurities of fanservice.

I take that as a compliment. 8)

;P

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!

Dx.

I'm still willing to believe she's not all bad.

Can't wait to see the CoM novels translated. Getting into Larxene's thoughts will be interesting.

I just happen to think he would be an interesting person to do a research on.

As I said before, my friend looked through Justine for a banned books debate. Granted, is not as bad or graphic as his later works, yet, it's still written by him.

Take into the fact that Larxene wasn't even reading one of his books, cause as far as I know, there isn't a Marquis de Sade [it's just his name]. That, or it was a biography of him, not any of his works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back