• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene's anntena

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh is ba

Just remember that all the characters have a weird hairdo either spiky or not its just all weird. Its just a kind of Japanese thing to do its really normal for them I guess.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Man way to get out of topic and spam, first if you are going to discuss the hairstyle of an Organization member without actually having any theory/ explanation/ assumption tied to it post in Forum Insanity, second you don't go around telling thread closed unless you are a mod or brag about that your friend is a mod and that he/she will close this, thirdly do not flame other members and call the moron or anything similar and finally try to stay on topic!

Now to get back on topic, yes Larxenes hairstyle is a bit similar to a Shadows look, but thats just the Square-enix designers going crazy, their always have "different" hair for their characters then what we find normal , but thats one of the reasons their characters are unique and that we like them

Kurxi

The two strand of hair ain't antenna, or mabe that's how she gets lighting... Her hair antenna get it from the sky! Joking... I guess, it's just ot make her look cool or something. (Doesn't really look like it symbolizes lighting.)

D

Deleted member 36435

larxene02.jpg

I see hair, not antennas. >.>

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I'm wondering how she actually got her hair to look like that. That must have been a lot of scissors-on-ribbons method.........O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back