• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Collector

Larxene is one of my favourite organizers, but thats just me, i want to know everyones opinion on Larxene.
Like her attitude, or battling her. Maybe hos she acts towards everyone. Also, include your favourite quote she says(if you have one that is).

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I love Larxene; she's such a fun villain and definitely one of my favorite Organization members! Her battles aren't too difficult for me, except that they mean I can't use my favorite spell, Thunder, because it just strengthens her. That always crippled me a bit.

As far as her attitude goes, it seems like she treats everybody in the same, haughty way, but with some "finer nuances," as she would say. She pretty much considers herself the Queen of All Things Awesome, but I thought she showed some respect towards Marluxia, since he was the leader of their little scheme, Axel, albeit in a very flirtatious way that quickly stopped after she realized he was a traitor, and Roxas...once he'd proven to be somewhat competent, that is. She only gave him a Potion after she'd heard he'd improved. Obviously she likes to kick Sora, Repliku, and Vexen around like a couple of footballs.

Favorite quote? Ummmm...from the game, it would probably be, "It'll kill you to hear this, but I think I can live with that!" because it just sums up her attitude so well, and it's pure evil but in a kind-of hilarious way. Also, from the novels, her entire conversation with Axel when they first met properly. It was just so funny, between her asking him random questions and him thinking, "...what?"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
larxene is hell badass and rocks!
my favorite quote would have to be "Your just a toy!"

Gram

Banned
Awards
:)
i think her attitude is bitchy, battling style annoying as F**K and im happy when she dies.
but i do think she makes a great villan, one of the few "non-xehanorts" in the series.
basically shes a villian i "love to hate"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i actually loved her attitude. the way she tortured the characters and acted like a total sadist was entertaining :)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Larxene is my favorite Org member. I like her because she's different than all the other KH girls. :3
exactly. shes not a retarded little pink haired girl that seems to be useless in every game or a magnificent little blond girl that likes to draw or a replica of a guy that looks like a girl or a a blue haired that will start a huge mass of destruction just because she likes a guy

Silfarion

I found her annoying. I hate those kinda people who are bad tempered and are sorta masochist.

Prajna

I found her annoying. I hate those kinda people who are bad tempered and are sorta masochist.

How was she sort of masochist, if anything she was a sadist; one who enjoy inflicting pain upon others, but I'm not to sure if she gets a sexually perverted thrill out of it.

Anyways, she's my favorite organization member she reminds of an evil female version of Black Star from Soul Eater.... sort of.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've rather a nice love-hate relationship with Larxene. She's an awesome b*tch, basically, which is where both the love and the hate come from.
She's a villain and she's doing exactly what she's supposed to do. She also has some cool lines and whenever she gets Sora to squirm over Namine, I squeek. Also, lol, Roxas wants her, tee hee.
Seeing how I love both Sora and Namine to death, however, I also hate her with a burning passion and want the mean old hag to burn in hell.

Selena

I'm kind of neutral on Larxene. Her attitude started to get on my nerves after a while, but at the same time it was a nice change of pace from all the other girls in the series.

Silfarion

How was she sort of masochist, if anything she was a sadist; one who enjoy inflicting pain upon others, but I'm not to sure if she gets a sexually perverted thrill out of it.

Anyways, she's my favorite organization member she reminds of an evil female version of Black Star from Soul Eater.... sort of.

Right, wrong word. I always get confused with masochist and sadist (LOL)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love her. She's a welcome change to all the cookie-cutter girls in the KH games. Love her attitude, her personality, her powers, everything. She might be a raging bitch, but I love raging bitches. She balances out the pure and fragile Namine in CoM. She creates so much character-driven conflict and moves the plot forward without dumb plot devices.

I think she's a lot more complicated than people usually give her credit for, though.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
She was probably my favorite Organization member. It was nice seeing a female villain that was snarky, mean, and just plain aggressive. Definitely something different from the other females in KH...

goldstars02

Ah, I love Larxene! She's definately not a favorite, but theres something about her attitude that I just like!

Hmm, I think my favorite quote was from Days, when you talk to her while she's sitting on the couch in the Gray Room. She said something to Roxas along the lines of, "Why don't you go smack your head against the glass or something?!" Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back