• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene used to work at Wendy's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think given her actions in COM she believed that the customer is always right.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think it fits because she's ALL beef, 100 percent 24/7

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
There's not much else to talk about other than yup, that's her, and she's an actress who does voice over work! Though, it seems like it could be a fun thread so I'm moving this over to FI, as I can't see any other productive conversation happening here.

Another fun fact. Shanelle Gray is the older sister of Ariel Winters of Modern Family, who played the young Kairi in BBS.

DefiantHeart

Awards
There's not much else to talk about other than yup, that's her, and she's an actress who does voice over work! Though, it seems like it could be a fun thread so I'm moving this over to FI, as I can't see any other productive conversation happening here.

Another fun fact. Shanelle Gray is the older sister of Ariel Winters of Modern Family, who played the young Kairi in BBS.

Lol, was wondering why the thread magically disappeared. XD It all comes together. o_o

Caxinuld

Awards
Can anyone create a short story about Larxene's original persona working at Wendy's when she became a heartless?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
*Pulls out journal* "To Do List: Avoid going to Wendy's from now on." But I agree with Swoosh lol. xD

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I need to have Sora bumping into Larxene while she's working in whatever restaurant in san fransokyo.

Sora trying to order something while she tries to keep her anger in check would be so great to watch.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I need to have Sora bumping into Larxene while she's working in whatever restaurant in san fransokyo.

Sora trying to order something while she tries to keep her anger in check would be so great to watch.
I need this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back