• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Larxene used to work at Wendy's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Quack Attack
  • Rising Star
  • Plum Goofy
I don't think given her actions in COM she believed that the customer is always right.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
i think it fits because she's ALL beef, 100 percent 24/7

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
There's not much else to talk about other than yup, that's her, and she's an actress who does voice over work! Though, it seems like it could be a fun thread so I'm moving this over to FI, as I can't see any other productive conversation happening here.

Another fun fact. Shanelle Gray is the older sister of Ariel Winters of Modern Family, who played the young Kairi in BBS.

DefiantHeart

Awards
  • Bravely Second
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Vulpes Union
  • Bravely Default
  • Dandelion
There's not much else to talk about other than yup, that's her, and she's an actress who does voice over work! Though, it seems like it could be a fun thread so I'm moving this over to FI, as I can't see any other productive conversation happening here.

Another fun fact. Shanelle Gray is the older sister of Ariel Winters of Modern Family, who played the young Kairi in BBS.
Lol, was wondering why the thread magically disappeared. XD It all comes together. o_o

Zettaflare

Junior Detective
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
Gonna be bummed if we don't get a clip of her somebody flipping burgers in San Fransokyo XD

Caxinuld

Awards
Can anyone create a short story about Larxene's original persona working at Wendy's when she became a heartless?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I need to have Sora bumping into Larxene while she's working in whatever restaurant in san fransokyo.

Sora trying to order something while she tries to keep her anger in check would be so great to watch.

Muke

whatever
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Key of Destiny
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Melodious Nocturne
I need to have Sora bumping into Larxene while she's working in whatever restaurant in san fransokyo.

Sora trying to order something while she tries to keep her anger in check would be so great to watch.
I need this