• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

As you can tell by my screenname, I am a huge Larxene fanboy. I imagine her as serious and uncaring, but I know that she's a partygirl deep down. You know, being the woman on the Organization, you think there would be hundreds of guys trying to woo her...but instead we get Yoai stuff. Oh well...who here agrees with me?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't know if this thread is in the right section. something seems weird...

i think larxene is cool. she's really good at acting as the antagonist. if kingdom hearts 358/2 days comes out for the ds, you would be able to play as larxene.

larxene_lover_16

i don't know if this thread is in the right section. something seems weird...

i think larxene is cool. she's really good at acting as the antagonist. if kingdom hearts 358/2 days comes out for the ds, you would be able to play as larxene.

Well...there's a fan thread of Marluxia in the section.

As for 358-2 days, I'll probably get it for the DS if it comes out in North America.

XShadowSoraX

I don't like her..
her cruel words are horrivle and her hair is just :|
but she does pose as a very good person at been bad if that makes sense..
i do love her very aggresive attack set though especially when you fight her in KH2FM+
Her data is preety hard to beat but i managed it :)

Akans

「moriya」
Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII
Well.... er... she's the ONLY woman fighter in the org....

Lol XD, she is a good fighter. I like her style. And her hair's the only one non-anime in CoM, so i guess you can say she's unique.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
You know, being the woman on the Organization, you think there would be hundreds of guys trying to woo her...but instead we get Yoai stuff.

Well, that's because nobody in the Organization has any emotions and surely won't start any relationship with her.

If you're talking about the fans right now, though, I can only say

fangirlism > fanboyism.

larxene_lover_16

Well, that's because nobody in the Organization has any emotions and surely won't start any relationship with her.

If you're talking about the fans right now, though, I can only say

fangirlism > fanboyism.

Nobody in the Organization XIII has any emotions huh? Clearly, you haven't played KH2FM. There's a scene where Axel's crying because of Roxas. AND Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. If that ain't emotions, I don't know what emotions.

Everybody else has emotions too. Whether it's anger or hatred, they have emotions.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Nobody in the Organization XIII has any emotions huh? Clearly, you haven't played KH2FM. There's a scene where Axel's crying because of Roxas. AND Axel said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. If that ain't emotions, I don't know what emotions.

Everybody else has emotions too. Whether it's anger or hatred, they have emotions.

Except of Roxas and Axel, naturally. They shouldn't be considered as your average OrgXIII member anyway.

Well, not really, except of those two special cases, nobodies do not have emotions. They might seem to have or simply fake them, but it is confirmed, that they can't "feel" them.

Txamt

I don't like her..
her cruel words are horrivle and her hair is just :|
but she does pose as a very good person at been bad if that makes sense..
i do love her very aggresive attack set though especially when you fight her in KH2FM+
Her data is preety hard to beat but i managed it :)

Yeah, I love her fighting style.
If I could have any, I would steal hers.

Be able to reproduce some clones and move at lightining speed. Pun indeed.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
As you can tell by my screenname, I am a huge Larxene fanboy. I imagine her as serious and uncaring, but I know that she's a partygirl deep down. You know, being the woman on the Organization, you think there would be hundreds of guys trying to woo her...but instead we get Yoai stuff. Oh well...who here agrees with me?

Well since Larxy was the 12th member, she arrived kinda late. And by then all the members were already gay, of course.

larxene_lover_16

Well since Larxy was the 12th member, she arrived kinda late. And by then all the members were already gay, of course.

Xemnas- If you rearrange his name...
Xigbar- No proof that's he gay.
Xaldin- No proof either. It's kind of hard to prove that any of the Organization XIII members that appear in Kingdom Hearts that they're gay.
Vexen- He's not gay, but he's creepy with the bug eyes of his.
Lexaeus- Not gay.
Zexion- To emo and goth for Larxene.
Saix- No proof.
Axel- Well...I think that he has a VERY strong friendship with Roxas, but since so many fangirls thinks that he and Roxas are gay...
Demyx- Metro hairstyle
Luxord- Not gay, he's a pimp!
Marluxia- I thought he was a girl when I first saw him and I had a small crush on him...until everything went wrong. The long, pink hair and the flowers kind of mislead me.
Roxas- He's in love with Namine (I think so...)

Also, I think the reason why the other guys don't hit on her is because they tried once...but her standards are too high, as depicted in these pictures:
Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_2_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_1_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

Akans

「moriya」
ROFL That's a funny comic!!

But remember that KH is for kids, we won't have Larxene... "deflowered" or whatever.

(Damn it!)

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
Larxene is (or rather, was) a good villain, even if she was the only female villain original to the series. Her personality as a lighthearted sadist made her even more sinister. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to see more of her in 358/2 Days.

And maybe... She might have had something going on with Axel...
(I'm only PARTLY saying that because I hate AkuRoku.)

Aurum-Femina

She's the baddest, most sadistic villian in the whole series. "I'm not going to break the toy, Axel...just play with it. I'm not dumb." Freakin' awesome.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O; I have a feeling that if any of the guys tried to woo her they'd probably end up leaving with their @$$ burnt to a crisp. They know better than to play those games with her. ;D Larxene Lightning ftw!

Larxene is so sweet. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back