• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegas Squared

you need only to look at larxene's title to tell her personality: The Savage Bitch.

That is either some major attitude, or major sex drive

XxRemnantxX

Xemnas- If you rearrange his name...
Xigbar- No proof that's he gay.
Xaldin- No proof either. It's kind of hard to prove that any of the Organization XIII members that appear in Kingdom Hearts that they're gay.
Vexen- He's not gay, but he's creepy with the bug eyes of his.
Lexaeus- Not gay.
Zexion- To emo and goth for Larxene.
Saix- No proof.
Axel- Well...I think that he has a VERY strong friendship with Roxas, but since so many fangirls thinks that he and Roxas are gay...
Demyx- Metro hairstyle
Luxord- Not gay, he's a pimp!
Marluxia- I thought he was a girl when I first saw him and I had a small crush on him...until everything went wrong. The long, pink hair and the flowers kind of mislead me.
Roxas- He's in love with Namine (I think so...)

Also, I think the reason why the other guys don't hit on her is because they tried once...but her standards are too high, as depicted in these pictures:
Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_2_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

Pick_up_Lines_for_Larxene_pg_1_by_The_Hikari_Within.jpg

LMAO!!! *laughs* That comic is great! LOL!

"Keyblades aren't the only thing I have two of."
Larxene and Axel: REALLY?!
XDDDDDD Ah Axel. lol.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I LOVE Larxene. =3 I could go on paragraphs about why I love her and think she's awesome, which I probably will soon. She's my fave female characet in KH, period. I just think she's a fresh air from the cookie cutter, sugar sweet nice girls that are Kairi and Namine.

I do hope to see a bit more of her in 358/2 Days. I think the CoM members are seriously underappreciated. They don't even make a appearance on the new art, and the whole Castle Oblivion scenario happens in the beginning, or somewhere there. I don't think Vexen, Marluxia, or maybe Lexaeus had much room for development, it was obvious how they really were, and I don't think there's much roles for them, but Zexion or Larxene had potential...I think I'm the only one who thought that Larxene had a soft side, or some depth, somewhere, hidden under the sadism and the tough act. It was stupid killing half in a small GBA game sidestory. I just want to see how Larxene ever got involved in Marluxia's scheme and why.

And, despite that I like Larxel (only the fanon side of it, however), from a unbiased side, my question is, and is one I always wondered, is why Axel even let Larxene touch him? You will think after awhile he would say something, maybe make a cocky comment or so, but all he did was put a front all the time. In my opinion, he probably didn't like her, but he didn't mind her company either (friendship, acquaintance, or otherwise, whatever floats your boat). I mean, she was the only one he ever had a true conversation with, the mention of a heart and all, and hint of Roxas. Another thing, is that she was the only one he never direcly killed or tried to fight (Marluxia) other than Lexaeus, I mean, I'm sure he had a chance in between when he let Namine go and the encounter with Sora...if he could even manage to hit her xP, she's a tough b*tch. Would he if Larxene was still alive? The worlds may never know. However, if there's ever to be a pairing with him other than the usual Roxas, Larxene is liable to be second.

And I do think Larxel is canon, on one side, anyway. First, Larxene didn't flirt with anyone, but him. Second, I would've passed it off as trying to annoy him or something, yet once she kissed the card that he threw at her o_O, which had nothing to do with annoying him, that went to hell. And third, she was way too close for comfort, especially when she stroke his cheek to his jaw, placed her hand on his chest, put her finger to his lips, and at the end, when she put her hand on his shoulder and leaned up in tip toe to his face and swayed closer to him (yeah, swayed, look how she moved her body xD. Man, I love her). Just the thought of those scenes make me tingle, they were HAWT (more so as it was Axel <3). The sexual chemistry was off the charts, I swear that was the first time in KH I've actually felt that, and this was even before I ever liked them together. It just evolved from it.

Anyway, I'm sure Larxene was either attracted or lusted for him. And really. Who could blame her? ;D The girl is just another Axel victim among the many. Except that she was actually in-game with him and able to touch.

If it was me, I would've screwed him instead of playing around.

Last edited:

dark shadow girl

On a island drifting off into the great deep empty
Website
www.myspace.com
Every girl would of screwed him instead of playing around, maybe even myself.

I love Larxene because she was the only girl in the orginazition at the time that we
knew of. But Larxene will still be my favorite because not much is known about 14.
And out of all the girls in KH, I would say Larxene is my favorite and Yuffie my second
favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back