• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene is Bad-a**, yo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I played Com, and Larxene didnt really effect me. But Re:Com Larxene never fails to make me laugh. She's quick-witted, funny and deliciously mean. Where can I find a girl like that...too bad she had to die, though. Just goes to show how a good voice actress can really shake things up.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Just goes to show how a good voice actress can really shake things up.

I hope you're talking about the Japanese va.

Shanelle Gray didn't nearly 'shake things up' as much as Yūko Miyamura did, frankly put. That's not to say she isn't decent, though. Can't say the same for Zexion's english va. ;_;

Also, though there is technically a point to this thread, there's not really much to the topic to talk about. =/

SakuraHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I hope you're talking about the Japanese va.

Shanelle Gray didn't nearly 'shake things up' as much as Yūko Miyamura did, frankly put. That's not to say she isn't decent, though. Can't say the same for Zexion's english va. ;_;

Also, though there is technically a point to this thread, there's not really much to the topic to talk about. =/

Oh, really? Yuko...? Do you have any links to any vids?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Actually, there IS a point to the topic: discussing Larxene's overall awesomeness!

As for her new VA, I'd contribute more, but I have yet to hear it. I'm waiting until I actually have the game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Larxene is a great character and I hope her somebody returns in KH3. I'm a little surprised about how they pronounce Marluxia's,Larxene's, and Zexion's names.

My pronounciation:

1. Marluxseea
2.Larxena
3.ZexeOn

Official pronounciation:

1.Marlusha
2.Larxseen
3.Zexien

I still don't understand how they got the pronounciation of Marlusha. I liked my way better. Anyway Larxene is cool.

SakuraHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Larxene is a great character and I hope her somebody returns in KH3. I'm a little surprised about how they pronounce Marluxia's,Larxene's, and Zexion's names.

My pronounciation:

1. Marluxseea
2.Larxena
3.ZexeOn

Official pronounciation:

1.Marlusha
2.Larxseen
3.Zexien

I still don't understand how they got the pronounciation of Marlusha. I liked my way better. Anyway Larxene is cool.
Yeh, i always called Larxene Larxinay (like namine) for some reason. I like Marlusha better than what i thought it was though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We really don't need threads to ask what people think about a certain character, It's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back