• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene and others

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i was kind of disappointed if Days that they didn't show larxene and Mickey in days as much as i wished but is their other characters you wish was shown more in days.

YouGotMeFuckedUp.gif
YouGotMeFuckedUp.gif

clue42

You Got Me F*cked Up

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
CoM members didn't really need any more character development, but I was a little surprized at how little they showed Mickey.

State

Awards
The CO Squad. They were only there in the beginning, then went off and died.
Ja, I kinda wished they began the "day skipping" a bit after before the "dream team" was to be sent to CO.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i was dissapointed with the little sight of the CO team and of Xemnas actually, we saw very little of him and i also wanted more of King Mickey

αsiя

space coke
Me and Demyx were happy that Larxene wasnt there for a long time
but I was dissapointed how they didnt show mickey a lot
He was there only in one scene
What was the point of having him on the cover

I expected the "Dream Team" to leave early

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I too wish they were around longer. I wanted more interaction with Roxas and them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree that the Dream Team and Mickey need more scenes. Especially Mickey. If he was on the cover of the game, then he should at least be there for more than a minute...

Was it just me, or did his in-game sprite look kinda...angry...and happy? It looked like a very strange expression...

Beyer

I too wish they had shown more of the 'dream team'. My favorite members were in it. Marly, Larxy, Lexy, Zexy, Vexy...there wasn't even a mission with Lexy was there? (apart from little tutorial thing)
I might sound stupid for saying this but I really wanted more Lexy, to me he seems fairly undeveloped and has the least time being shown out of all members.

I agree, Mickey not only had an odd expression but he also only had one scene but yet got a pic on the cover. I think Disney demanded a Disney character on the front.

Overall, yes, very disappointed that they left so soon and the lack of Mickey.

fantasy08

The Com members not being in this game that long didn't really bother me. If I wanted to see them I'll just pop Re:com in. They are the ones that got a lot of development in the first place. I do wish Roxas had said his thoughts on all the members besides Axel and Xion though. Anyway, It's the Kh2 ones getting the shaft yet again that irks me.

For example Nomura wants us to believe that Xenmas and Xigbar are important in the big scheme of things, and yet in both this game and kh2 they barely showed their faces. However, Axel yet again monopolizes the character development for three games, although he doesn't seem to have a point in the overall Kh mythos.

Also I didn't mind Mickey not being prominent at all. The more original characters, and less Disney, the better in my opinion.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
would have been cool if there was more interaction amongst those that went to CO..it just wasn't enough in Days..

Tiax

Out of everyone Roxas interacted the most, besides Xion and Axel, would probably be Xigbar. Or maybe Xaldin. One of those two.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Out of everyone, I wish I could have seen more of the CO members, especially Zexion. He was my favorite.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, that little scene with Mickey was just...wow.
Was expecting more of the CoM members but BBS may have to make up for that (apprentices-wise). Could've/should've gone a little deeper on all the characters but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back