• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene 2nd Fight Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
I am Lvl 41 and I just beat the 4th Riku battle, now I'm at Larxene, but every time I fight her, she either makes me use all my cure cards then takes out my hp bit by bit, takes it all out at once with Blade Storm, or I run out of attack cards. I spent 3 hours last night trying to beat her to no avail.

Riku Fan1415

O_O THREE HOURS??????????????? Dang, it usually takes her about 10-20 minutes to kick my ass.......sorry, buddy, I'm having the same trouble here, but I've noticed a few things:

1. Larxene, like most of the Organization members, relies on sleights A LOT. Use 0 cards.

2. Sonic Blade damages her AND keeps her from using cards due to the fact that she's being thrown up into the air each time you hit her.

Good luck to the both of us, and if you beat her before me, please offer any advice you have

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com
She's easy unless your deck sucks. One thing if you dont already know. Is not to keep packing and using sleight after sleight. Pack sleights for when she's using big attacks and make sure your heals are packed to or shell just break them.

One attack that really helps is strike raid.

TrueRoxas527

Also, NEVER use Cure as the first card in a sleight, or pretty much any important card, (Ultima, Cloud, Cure, Oblivion,) things like that. Use 2 Keyblade cards seperate then activate your sleight right after, it will have your finishing move of 1 Keyblade Card and your combo of 2 Cures, 2 Clouds, or whatever you want a more powerful version of. I'd prefer using a weak card as my sleight-starter, that way I don't miss it when it disappears.

Niha

Well if I say I have the same problem. It's really hard when she uses Blade Storm but still we can use a 0 card. I dont think she's that easy to be defeated.

inverse K-blade7

Zeroes are key. Larxene is weak against special attacks. I had bet her on my first try, but on a much higher level. I just pounded out the sleights, but only right after she used a card o it's less likely to be broken. my favorite combo against bosses is tornado, freeze, ars arcanum. elixirs help too.

SwordsmenXIII

put your 0 cards (kingdom Keys will do since they're thte cheapest) at the end of the deck so its easy to reach and use Sonic Blade to finish her up and have 5-7 cure cards and see how that works. If not, then add the Strike Raid ablility and if that doesnt work then I dont know what will.

anti-form137

I'm passing along this strategy I got from apasstrife. your deck should be strike raid, sonic blade, strike raid, sonic blade, strike raid, sonic blade, etc. end with strike raid and hi-potion. it works on all humanoid bosses (it's a little harder with second axel cause he warps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back