• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larger KHII:FM/KHCoM remix Scans!! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yay!! :D
From kh-2.net

http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/bigvjump1.jpg

http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/bigvjump1-2.jpg

http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/bigvjump2.jpg

Source: Yuukihikari's LJ
Special thanks: Gamefaqs' Marluxiachan for the link

Translations:

First Page---
Axel: "Me? I'm Axel, got it memorized?"
Donald: "Huh? Fire! Fire!"

Second Page----
Axel (to Namine): "You have no where to go have you?"

Credit for translations: Cow of KHU

---
The girl who released these said she didnt have a scaner so she took pictures with her camera.I hope we get those in HQ soon.:)

jj984jj

The last page confirms that Final Mix and the CoM remake are different games.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
KH CoM remix will be released worldwide for sure.
Now about KHII:FM,who knows?
i Hope though...but ,in any case, i m gonna play it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Now, that I remember...wasn't the whole reason of putting Chian of Memories on to the GameBoy was because a lot of do-over bosses and world stroy. Isn't this kinda a bad idea, if they have it as a real major game.''

Even though it look really cool, there is something is the back of the nack telling me its going to get cancelled.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
so kh:com remake is going to be for the ps2, oh thank god, i'm so glad nomura didn't decide to put on a handheld only (i would of choked him lol joke). wow the clips look great, do ya think they'll be voice acting for it, or just some added voices in the fighting like for the kh:com on gameboy?.

so glad the scans are bigger now XD thanks dude

New2Ya

I'm lost...
so kh:com remake is going to be for the ps2, oh thank god, i'm so glad nomura didn't decide to put on a handheld only (i would of choked him lol joke). wow the clips look great, do ya think they'll be voice acting for it, or just some added voices in the fighting like for the kh:com on gameboy?.

so glad the scans are bigger now XD thanks dude

Voice overs WILL be included.

Now Im asking this question: will there be new worlds?

Surely Nomura knows most of us played CoM, so a few new Disney worlds would be good.

suicidesi

Voice overs WILL be included.

Now Im asking this question: will there be new worlds?

Surely Nomura knows most of us played CoM, so a few new Disney worlds would be good.

you can't really add new worlds to it because all the worlds that sora went to in chain of memories were made up of his memories so unless there was a world on kh1 that wasn't in the GBA version of the game i doubt there would be any extra worlds

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I hope there's voice acting.. ha but now Sora and Riku's voices have gotten so deep it'd be kinda retarded. And it was an odd choice to still use the card system. I know they need it for hi smemories but it might get annoying having full run-around 3D control, but to attack you gotta look at your TV's bottom corner at cards. Meh.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah but thats CoM..If the game hadnt cards it wouldnt be CoM.
To tell the true i enjoyed CoM's battle system..you had to be more carefull and you had to use strategy before every Org battle.
Yay!I havent realised yet that we will get to fight the rest Org members in PS2 system and 3D :D

keybladejon

Lol, but now i would have to buy KH2 again unless i convince a friend to buy final mix. CoM, as well. But i would wait till they are cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back