• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Large Batch of Screenshots and Renders of The Grid + Dream Eaters!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Yeah, another new enemy type would be too much

A new, stronger breed of Heartless (similar to Neos) would be awesome though. As in, emblem heartless that are actually intimidating

But who would be manufacturing them and how?

micbeasty

Now that there is a clearer pic of Lea looking at his reflection, there is definitely something in those tubes.
4GTG49.jpg

What could they be? Wonder if Xehanort and Braig were the ones that made the lab active again.

I zoomed in on it, it appears to be hearts surround by some purple DNA codes

captain

Bronze Member
This makes me think The Grid will be one of the most important worlds storywise and tie into the main story like Space Paranoids did

Magnum

This makes me think The Grid will be one of the most important worlds storywise and tie into the main story like Space Paranoids did
I believe all the worlds will have some importance in the overall plot, but yeah The Grid seems to have the most importance out of all of them so far. At least from what I gathered from the information revealed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
With Clu wanting the Keyblade, and Xehanort knowing about the Grid, and the whole Rinzler thing ;A;, I'm sure it'll be mega important

Absolute

With Clu wanting the Keyblade, and Xehanort knowing about the Grid, and the whole Rinzler thing ;A;, I'm sure it'll be mega important

Plus, one of the plot points is figuring out the data in Sora from AtW. What better way to discover that data than with a Data World like the Grid?

MasterZeR0

Plus, one of the plot points is figuring out the data in Sora from AtW. What better way to discover that data than with a Data World like the Grid?

Oh ho, I didn't even think about that. That's a great point :D

KevVentus

There does seem to be a lot happening in the grid, which is really awesome

The Xehanort's are popping up in the other worlds too. I'm glad that they're balancing the story out like that

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know how much everyone was looking forward to the Tron renders <333 Love ya guys~ :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haha, they're not mine. I'm just the only one who bothers to cut them out for everyone because I love my job and being able to do things for you guys makes me happy~

You're free to do whatever you like <3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
second, What if the dream eaters escaped the Grid, and in turn escaped the RoS?! It would be the KH2 SP plot all over again D:

[video=youtube;umDr0mPuyQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/video]

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Did the link not work :/ lemme try again
stupid phone... -.-

LordPhantomhive

Awards
And the Grid is a different program and not the same one as the one in RG, at least that what I guessing would be the case considering it was like that in the movies.

Did the link not work :/ lemme try again
stupid phone... -.-
No it did, sorta, but it lead to a list of random videos. I think it was that m. that caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back