• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lanydx Reborn's fanfic update, also Idea thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello, Friends,

LR here, your blind writiing mad man.

Anyway I figured I'd join the ban wagon and do my own little idea thread to see if people would wanna see my stuff.
(cause I have to %$&#ing beg to get anyone on this site to read anything I write.)

Ok ok ok

FF RoF is updated.

KH This is our Story has just been updated.

READ THEM KUPO DAMN IT I WORK HARD ON THEM!

Hehe Sorry about that.

Anyway idea time.

I'm thinking about making a Naruto fanfic, An AU that focuses more on the ninjas, less on magic eye balls and Naruto joining forces with the other tailed hosts. Also Sasuke doesn't exit and Sai joins Team 7 in the start. Sound like a good idea, something people wanna read...yes no?

Another idea is Pokemon Anime fanfic.

It's Black and White, and Ash is off to Unova with Pikachu watching his back. With the awesomely cute Iris and campy and random as hell Clain he's ready to take the region by storm. He's not in it for gym badges, but to take down Team Plasma, and maybe get lucky with the ladies. Might have Ash x Iris and the two characters from Colosseum.

I have funny Sonic one shot. Sonic wants pizza and everything is trying to stop him from getting it.

Last idea is theThe Superior Seeker of Darkness

Xehanort's Heartless aka Ansem Seeker of Darkness, a terror, and monster was destroyed by Keyblade Wielder Sora and Riku, and Kingdom Hearts itself. However what is Kingdom Hearts gave him another chance at life? Now free from the role of a villain Ansem makes a life for himself, find love in a odd place, and becomes the Superior Seeker of Darkness. Last of my reboots I swear!

Anyway vote in the comments and tell Lany what ya think.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd definitely be interested in reading your Naruto AU story and Sonic the hedgehog one-shot. c:

Gosh, trends keep popping up everywhere these days.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lanydx reborn said:
Hello, Friends,

LR here, your blind writiing mad man.

Anyway I figured I'd join the ban wagon and do my own little idea thread to see if people would wanna see my stuff.
(cause I have to %$&#ing beg to get anyone on this site to read anything I write.)

Ok ok ok

FF RoF is updated.

KH This is our Story has just been updated.

READ THEM KUPO DAMN IT I WORK HARD ON THEM!

Hehe Sorry about that.
Pokemon Center/Critique Request Thread

The title isn't obvious, but we're trying to make this a thing.

If you just want people to read your stories, I think a lot of people are already doing that just based on the number of views they get. If you want people to comment and critique, bring them here.

In regards to your ideas, the sonic the hedgehog one-shot sounds like the most fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back