• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lanydx reborn.Inc! (We rise from the ashes!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hello all, if you are here then you are now a memeber of Lanydx reborn. Inc. Our organization is about fighting evil, or jerks. Getting info, and to cause mayhem to those in power. Also we sell ice cream, Bibles, animal heath care, blind self heath books in brail and large prints. We are also about, anime, cartoons, movies, comic books, video games, food recipes, world news, history, music, voice actors, and pics. Love dem pics.

So as I've said before Welcome to Lanydx reborn Inc. We rise from the ashes!

Leader : Lanydx reborn and don't your forget it.

Members KK.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well, this is certainly new. Not sure how I feel about being an employ but...can I join?! 8D

I bring you DeadPool!

fear_c_169188.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks! Well, you could consider me an Info Broker or your local Gardener. :D It's a pretty cool club, so shiny and new.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
We also have a soda and milkshake machine. Also I've got new palm trees put in. Also in th e parking lot every has there own tank.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the palm trees, Lan. Oh, I was wondering if we get Phoneix Downs because of the club name? (Since, we'll be fighting bad guys and stuff.) Oh my gosh, if only Gram were here because, he'd know exactly what I'm thinking of just now. 3...2...1 THE PHONEIX! *does funny pose* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back